zactoff
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Special Recent Posts] ERRORBump!
Getting the same error…
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Admin Post interface not sorting by dateOh god, I can try, I’ll have to recreate the site elsewhere as it’s live.
I was hoping to avoid having to do that (it’s a big site), and that it might be a known issue…
I’ll be back, thanks esmi.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Admin Post interface not sorting by dateBoth.
I thought I had a problem with my loop in one of my templates but then I noticed that when I tried to re-order them in the back-end it wasn’t happening either…
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Categories Images] Sub categoriesThanks I will test when I get a chance, however the project I needed it for finished ages ago so I had went with a different solution.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Categories Images] Sub categoriesNo worries, thanks for the reply, but I don’t think you’ve answered my questions, it’s about displaying images for sub-categories, can you provide a code example?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Upload failThanks for the suggestion, but it’s not file permissions.
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Relative PathsAhaa, I was just saying that to get a rise, I love WordPress, but it does still feel like it’s targeted more towards bloggers than developers at times.
Do those stats that you cite take into account the millions of hosted wordpress blogs? I don’t think these count, from a developers point of view.
I can and do use that script, it’s excellent, but still adds several extra and unnecessary steps to perform when moving a site, fine if you only do one a week, but if you do several a day it’s a total pain in the arse and seems to me to be entirely unnecessary.
This works like a charm and is super simple to use.
Thank you deltafactory!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [NextGen NivoSlider] Updating to 3.2.6 fails, gives fatal errorNo worries, I did try that but it still didn’t like it, can’t remember what the error was now, I’m not sure it even detailed it.
Anyway, have rolled back to a previous version for now.
Nice work, but does that mean version 4 and above, (i.e. not backwards compatible), or does that mean it will work with 4+ (i.e. the latest vresion – 4.2.2)?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Widget Logic Visual] Breaks 'select all' checkbox in plugin listIt also stops you being able to add/edit widgets to sidebars.
Thank you eggproject, you’re a star!
Just in case anyone stumbles in here looking for the answer, I’ve put the two files up here for downloading: http://www.zaccety.com/acf-nggf/
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Comprehensive Google Map Plugin] jquerey error after wordpress 3.6 updateNice one coastlog
Shame this plugin isn’t more intelligent in it’s detection, it’s pretty sweet otherwise.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Intuitive Custom Post Order] Not working for CPTsIt wasn’t!
But it is now, and it seems to work fine.
Thanks for replying, cool plugin.
+1
I use ACF a lot and my clients are always asking why their SEO scores aren’t better even thought their content is relevant.