zactoff
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Reliable Twitter] [Plugin: Reliable Twitter] Stopped working? Here's a fix…Aha, I changed the user name to user ID and now it seems ok.
Thanks for the reply, and the tip about seaofclouds, that looks cool, totally agree about twitter plugins.
Cheers!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Reliable Twitter] [Plugin: Reliable Twitter] Stopped working? Here's a fix…Tried replacing that line, doesn’t work for me.
I’m also getting this problem, this thread is not resolved.
Yay!
Could be that I’m not using it in a widget so didn’t even bother to have a look at it that way.
Just some code example like the above of how to use it would be cool. Not a biggie, it’s a sweet plugin.
As for CSS, I guess that depends on how far you want to go with supporting people who are new to the game (not counting myself in that, I just have regular “used to be a designer now I’m a developer” WordPress type issues).
Yeah, me too, cheers, documentation is somewhat lacking for this plugin, shame as it’s a good ‘un.
This is crucial… as this seems to be the only plugin that does what it’s supposed to.
Is there a patch on the way?
Apologies!
This is working after all, it was conflicting with some plugins that weren’t even activated.
Still could do with a bit more support from the authors though, or at least a caveat that it’s not supported closely.
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Content areasThe problem with meta-fields is that they don’t get included in the page revisions (one of my original points) thus rendering them useless where the client is updating content constantly with the need to revert if necessary.
I would argue that just because many people aren’t asking for this, it’s still desirable functionality in WordPress’ constant evolution from blogging platform to website CMS.
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Page ID in Page AttributesAt the risk of continuing this thread needlessly, if this functionality was available in previous version of WP why would it get dropped? Just because not many people are asking for it doesn’t mean many people want it as people are by their nature, lazy.
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: wysiwyg text widgetThanks, Ipstenu, this widget is OK in some of my installations but I’ve noticed with all the wysywig widgets out there that they can conflict and stop showing the text editing options when dropped in a widget. Ho-hum, onwards and upwards.
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Page ID in Page AttributesNice one, thanks, still think this should be core functionality though…
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: wysiwyg text widgetThanks for the link, had tried this on one of my sites and it hadn’t worked, tried it on another and it does so it must be conflicting with something. That’s why I was hoping it could be added to the core as I assumed there’d be less chance of conflicts if it was baked in.
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Content areasI just wanted to register my request here in the hope that whoever the wordpress team are might take notice as this is something I keep coming up against.
Wasn’t looking for a fight :c)