zactoff
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [The Events Calendar] The Events Calendar v5.16.2 broke the date pickerEntering date by hand not working either, any day value greater than 10 is being reverted to 01/02/03 etc. when field loses focus, very, very weird, but definitely repeatable.
My mistake, I’m an idiot.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SVG Support] “Deprecated Feature Used” – Synchronous XMLHttpRequestNoticed this warning too, is it an issue?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [The Events Calendar] Remove menu from customizerRequest added, and duly noted for any future feature requests.
Many thanks,
Zac
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [The Events Calendar] Remove menu from customizerHi Abz, That works, thank you, but obviously it's no good as a long term solution. Can your devs can provide a mechanism for removing this, either via the theme functions.php file, or better yet in the plugin Settings, in a future update? Many thanks for your help so far :) Zac- This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by zactoff.
This is a great idea, but even an asterisked field can be read if a client knows how to use the inspector to change the type of a field.
Perhaps some kind of domain validation would be more secure, e.g. listing the domains the plugin is in use on via your account on the plugin website – I have to admit I have no idea what this would involve :c) but that’s pretty much how WPML do it.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress] Column embed layout borkedThanks for the quick response, I’ve replaced the code with that generated with your buttons and it’s all looking OK, thank you, I hadn’t realised I shouldn’t be pasting in code generated by MailChimp.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress] Column embed layout borkedSure, here you go, but nothing looks unclosed to me:
<div id=”mc_embed_signup”>
<div id=”mc_embed_signup_scroll”>
<div class=”indicates-required”><span class=”asterisk”>*</span> indicates required</div>
<div class=”mc-field-group”>
<label for=”mce-EMAIL”>Adresse mail <span class=”asterisk”>*</span></label>
<input type=”email” value=”” name=”EMAIL” class=”required email” id=”mce-EMAIL”>
</div><div class=”mc-field-group”>
<label for=”mce-LANG”>Langue <span class=”asterisk”>*</span></label>
<select name=”LANG” class=”required” id=”mce-LANG”>
<option value=””></option>
<option value=”Français”>Français</option>
<option value=”English”>English</option>
</select>
</div><div id=”mce-responses” class=”clear”>
<div class=”response” id=”mce-error-response” style=”display:none”></div>
<div class=”response” id=”mce-success-response” style=”display:none”></div>
</div><div style=”position: absolute; left: -5000px;” aria-hidden=”true”><input type=”text” name=”b_bbf125d9580a4138f2a16b481_61a2c72bba” tabindex=”-1″ value=””></div>
<div class=”clear”><input type=”submit” value=”Subscribe” name=”subscribe” id=”mc-embedded-subscribe” class=”button”></div>
</div>
</div>
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress] Column embed layout borkedHi @hchouhan for sure, but can I give you the details by email? I don’t want to be sharing my dev site publicly.
I pay for nextgen plus, are you saying this is available in pro but not plus?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Enhanced Text Widget] got warning of abandonment from WordFenceAlso getting warning
I wasn’t, but a colleague was. Presumably something to do with my browser (Chrome) was preventing the dropdown from populating fully. I couldn’t give you any more details than I did in my initial post.
-1
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Site Health Status – PHP messageCool, thanks for the info, all clear 🙂
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Disable Gutenberg] CPT not listedYep, exactly. When I activated your plugin I was expecting to see any
custom posts listed alongside the regular pages and posts in the option to disable Gutenberg by type.