zactoff
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Classic Editor] Activate plugin now or later?Would also like an answer to this…
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Media Library says Image “Unattached” but It Is UsedBump!
Would love to see a resolution to @jrothra’s issue, I would say this is a valid concern and a fix would make WP a more robust CMS.
Interesting… this would be a good option for people who don’t have the ability to upload an original ‘master’ image at a really large size, but I don’t see how the quality could ever really be as as good as the information is faked. No matter how good that faking is, it’s still extrapolating image data that doesn’t actually exist, no?
I’d like to have this as an option, for clients who don’t have their original images at a larger size, but I’d still rather be able to upload a single high quality large size image in the first instance.
How can you generate a high quality 2x image from a smaller version? Where would the detail come from? Surely you always need to start at the largest size with the most detail and then reduce.
This seems like a no-brainer to me, would love to see this feature (just bought pro by the way). Also really pleased to see this plugin under continued development.
I’m receiving the same error:
Fatal error: Class ‘Meow_WR2X_MediaLibrary’ not found in /wp-content/plugins/wp-retina-2x/core.php on line 29”
And am receiving an Error 500 when accessing the back-end only for update version 5.0.4
Thanks David, I spoke to the person who asked for this, and they said that they’re happy to exclude manually for now. I’ll be in touch if this changes though.
OK, understood and no worries, thanks for replying
Ah, yes, via a plugin, the Yoast SEO one.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [AddToAny Share Buttons] v.1.7.2 breaks masonry layoutemail me privately and I’ll tell you: zaccety@gmail.com
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Wanna Isotope] display some categoriesForgive me, I see you can add a ‘term’ parameter to the shortcode.
Love this plugin, great for lazy devs working on low-rent sites 🙂
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Wanna Isotope] display some categoriesHi, did this ever get resolved? I’d like to be able to list by specific category on different pages…
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Provide native SVG supportWooo, that’s a long thread! Thanks for the link, I knew that SVGs were XML but I didn’t realise that they were so contentious.
Presumably the security issues are only applicable to third party SVGs, not those created by yourself.
Sorry for not giving the link in the first instance, wasn’t sure if this was a known issue. Have a look here: http://trust-ova.zaccety.com/
Cheers
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Wanna Isotope] Documentation?Hi, you’re initial explanation of just adding the post type and taxonomy term to make the buttons visible is great, can you add multiple taxonomy terms to the shortcode or is it only expecting 1 parameter?