zactoff
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Wanna Isotope] Documentation?Hi jjmrestituto,
For me, I’d like to see how to list a posts/custom post types, and then be able to filter them by their categories, possibly by their custom taxonomies too.
It looks like you’ve explained this above though :c)
I normally do this sort of shizzle by hand, but thought your plugin would be handy for clients who like to get their hands a little dirty.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Wanna Isotope] Documentation?Yes, it would be great to have some code examples of how you’re getting the filtering/sorting to show up.
It’s not entirely clear from the existing documentation how you’re achieving what your showing.
+1
but you can manually add it by adding the shortcode [honeypot uniquename]
Hijiri,
Just wanted to say thanks for fixing sort order, love this plugin :c)
Zac
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: upload to media library started failingThanks James, it has mysteriously fixed itself with no intervention from anyone. Bit worrying, but at least it’s working.
Thanks Marcin, but as I said, your patch is causing more severe issues.
Worked it out, and while it has stopped the error message displaying, it’s also stopped any of my posts from listing.
Sure, where do I paste it? There are 165 lines in that file.
Can you not just release an update to the plugin? I have a few other sites using it, some of which I don’t manage any more, it would be good to know my clients can safely update their plugins.
Cheers,
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [My YouTube Channel] insufficient permission errrorNope, don’t have the Redux Framework installed, have no idea what it is or why I should do, just had a look at the plugin page and to be honest I’m none the wiser, looks unnecessary though. If your plugin is relying on users having this installed then it probably shouldn’t be and I won’t be using it.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [AddToAny Share Buttons] Email not included in mini-menuAhh, I am an idiot. Thank you.
Now I have:
a2a_config.num_services = 18;
a2a_config.prioritize = [“printfriendly”, “email”, “flipboard”, “digg”, “delicious”, “reddit”, “slashdot”, “blogger_post”, “tumblr”, “typepad_post”, “wordpress”, “livejournal”, “instapaper”, “evernote”, “xing”, “whatsapp”, “stumbleupon”, “buffer”];Which is great, and mostly works, only odd thing is that Twitter is the first item on the mini-menu. Can live with this, but is odd…
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [AddToAny Share Buttons] Email not included in mini-menuHi,
Pretty sure it’s not being hidden by either method, and the site is in development at the moment so not publicaly available, but this is what’s in the Additional options:
a2a_config.exclude_services = [“facebook”, “google_plus”, “linkedin”, “twitter”, “pinterest”, “email”];
a2a_config.num_services = 18;
a2a_config.prioritize = [“email”, “printfriendly”, “flipboard”, “digg”, “delicious”, “reddit”, “slashdot”, “blogger_post”, “tumblr”, “typepad_post”, “wordpress”, “livejournal”, “instapaper”, “evernote”, “xing”, “whatsapp”, “stumbleupon”, “buffer”];I might be doing this the wrong way, but basically I wanted to control what was displayed, specifically that I didn’t want facebook, twitter, g+, pinterest and linkedin displayed in the pop-up as they are already displayed as standalone buttons and I didn’t want them duplicated.
Perhaps there is a better way of doing this, but I couldn’t see a specific ‘include services’ setting
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Admin Post interface not sorting by dateHi Esmi,
Belated reply, but FYI I finally tracked this issue down to the plugin ‘Intuitive Custom Post Order’ which was over-riding the ability to sort posts by date column in the admin area.
It also over-rides any ‘orderby’ parameters set in a wp_query in a template.
I don’t know if I misunderstood what this plugin was designed for or what, but I don’t think it’s clear from the description that it will prevent other ‘orderby’ parameters from being used.
Cheers,
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Using onChange event with wp_dropdown_usersNo, but thanks for posting yours, was just about to do the same till I found your post.
Seems weird tto me that
wp_get_archives()doesn’t include type options for authors/cats/tags etc.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [My YouTube Channel] insufficient permission errrorHave deleted the plugin but will check the update if we need to use it again though, the error wouldn’t be to do with working locally would it?
Cheers,
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Special Recent Posts] ERRORAnd fixed – it was to do with one of the posts being pulled in having a featured image, removed it and error disappeared – as per etrnluv’s post 6 days ago.
This does needs to be fixed though, Luca.