insightdes
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi @devnihil we’re using the latest version of Yoast SEO & WP 5.0.3.
The problem remains @ https://websites.insightdesign.com.au/coffee-shop/shop/
Yes, no problem, try now.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Read More Without Refresh] PHP error after updating to version 3.0Updating to 3.1 resolves the issue. Thank you George.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Read More Without Refresh] PHP error after updating to version 3.0Hi George,
The hosting provider has had a look at it, and can’t find any issue with the PHP settings.
We moved from PHP 7.0 to 7.1, and the errors remained.
The errors talk about undefined indexes inside the software, so I think this is a plugin issue rather than a hosting issue.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Read More Without Refresh] PHP error after updating to version 3.0No, warnings still there.
On the RMWF Settings page I see errors.
If I click save settings, nothing changes.
- This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by insightdes.
- This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by insightdes.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Read More Without Refresh] PHP error after updating to version 3.0The plugin is activated. Cheers.
Thanks @t-p, I’ve shot off an email to the webhost, I’ll be back later with a result.
Thanks Brad, I’ve passed that onto our client.
Hi. “Date created – newest first”.
Hi, this issue is not resolved.
I remembered I have /wp-admin/.htaccess blocking all IPs except our own.
I edited it to:
order deny,allow Allow from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Allow from 69.46.36.0/24 deny from allIf you can improve on Allow from 69.46.36.0/24 please let me know.
Thanks,
SteveThat’s excellent, thank you @te_taipo.
Hi Phill,
Dragging and dropping doesn’t work in our problem gallery as the photos default back to the date they were loaded after saving the gallery.
In a much smaller gallery the dragging and dropping does save.
The problem gallery has 194 images.
Regards,
Steve- This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by insightdes.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP2Static] 404 errors & site no faster than originalThanks Leon,
Makes sense RE: page speed now.
RE: broken links, the plugin has generated the proper folders and files:
(each folder has an index.html), but when I try to load these index files directly I still receive a 404.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Media folders] media library contents not loadingNo we do not.