insightdes
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Can’t add to cart in Safari on a MacHi @aashik, I have enabled cookies in Safari, and the Cart is working.
Thank you for your assistance and support!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Can’t add to cart in Safari on a MacI mistakenly posted this thread using my personal account rather than work account.
I’m using Safari 12, however, it says Cookies are not enabled!
Would that be the cause?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP2Static] “Analyzing site” never completesThere is an IP block in the site’s .htaccess, blocking India, China, Russia etc…
There is no .htaccess authentication for /wp-admin
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP2Static] “Analyzing site” never completesHi Leon,
We’re in a cPanel environment.
I see:
Request URL: https://example.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php
Request Method: POST
Status Code: 403
Remote Address: 103.50.13.3:443
Referrer Policy: strict-origin-when-cross-origin
cache-control: no-cache, must-revalidate, private
content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 04:15:01 GMT
expires: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT
pragma: no-cache
server: Apache
status: 403
:authority: example.com
:method: POST
:path: /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php
:scheme: https
accept: text/html, */*; q=0.01
accept-encoding: gzip, deflate, br
accept-language: en-US,en;q=0.9
cache-control: no-cache
content-length: 867
content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8
cookie: [deleted]
wordpress_test_cookie: [deleted]
origin: https://example.com
pragma: no-cache
referer: https://example.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wp2static
user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.109 Safari/537.36
x-requested-with: XMLHttpRequest
selected_deployment_option: folder
targetFolder: /home/user/example.com/mystaticsite
detection_level: everything
crawl_delay: 0
removeConditionalHeadComments: 1
removeWPMeta: 1
removeWPLinks: 1
removeHTMLComments: 1
crawl_increment: 1
deployBatchSize: 1
delayBetweenAPICalls: 0
_wpnonce: 3828b4a140
_wp_http_referer: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=wp2static
action: wp_static_html_output_ajax
wp_site_url: https://example.com/
wp_uploads_path: /home/user/example.com/wp-content/uploads
wp_uploads_url: https://example.com/wp-content/uploads
wp_site_path: /home/user/example.com/
wp_inc: /wp-includes
wp_active_theme: /wp-content/themes/Divi
wp_uploads: /wp-content/uploads
nonce: [deleted]
ajax_action: generate_filelist_previewForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP2Static] “Analyzing site” never completesForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP2Static] “Analyzing site” never completesHi Leon,
When I try to enable Debug Mode, there is no save button: https://i.imgur.com/LMsJbQd.png
I will look @ #2 now.
Cheers,
SteveForum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] sites won’t load in Chrome on first attemptWe were using Minify on Auto.
I decided to disable Minify, and looks like that has resolved the problem for now.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP2Static] “Analyzing site” never completesHi Leon,
I’ve checked the error logs, and there are no errors from my most recent use of WP2Static.
Cheers,
SteveHi @t-p, we’re not using a cache plugin. Thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] sites won’t load in Chrome on first attemptYes we have, although we have since disabled W3 Total Cache to enable our sites to load.
- This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by insightdes.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] sites won’t load in Chrome on first attemptHi, we’re using Apache, not Nginx.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] prompts to download website instead of display it on WindowsThanks Marko, that worked.
For the record, I added that code to line 2004 of PgCache_ContentGrabber.php.
If the plugin updates, we lose this customisation, is that correct?
Can you think of a more permanent solution if that is the case?
That’s great, thanks very much Perry
Hi Perry,
To fix the issue, I disabled JS minify in W3 Total Cache.
I reenabled JS minify in W3 Total Cache and the map disappeared.
Specifically, I was minifying the file: /wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps/wpgmza_data.js
Regards,
SteveThanks Saša.
I found that I had not yet run the WooCommerce setup wizard, which was required to create the /shop page.
All good now.