insightdes
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor] Divi Builder ProblemsForum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Gutenberg map block not displaying on front endThanks Sumanm,
I turned off JS cache options in LiteSpeed Cache plugin settings, and it is working now.
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Multisite with 150 sites very slowLooks like the problem was temporary, perhaps due to load on other sites within the cpanel account.
Help appreciated.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] 500 Internal Server Error in MU Network Admin > ManageAbout 150
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Perfect Brands for WooCommerce] Brands shortcode image sizesApologies, the issue was in the file I uploaded.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Product image not showing, although it has been uploaded okayHi there.
Sure. Blank image.
I found if I logged out of admin, the image shows, but when I log back into admin, the image disappears.
Hiya, where do we see the clicks on custom links in Google Analytics? Cheers.
Hi there,
Thanks very much.
Cheers,
StevePerfect, thanks Perry!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Better Search Replace] URL found in home page not found by BSRHello?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] streaming movie performanceLiteSpeed cache was on before and after the performance change.
The video loads fine for me in Chrome on Mac, Chrome on Windows.
The problem lies on my boss’s Macbook in Chrome. He’s cleared his cache, and experiences a longer buffer time than when we first published the movie on the home page.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Can NOT find LSCWP path for object cacheHi Stanley,
I have made no further changes to the website, and the error is gone.
Cheers,
SteveForum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Can NOT find LSCWP path for object cacheYes, .object-cache.ini is created.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Can NOT find LSCWP path for object cacheHi Stanley, yes it is CHMOD to 755 already.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] [woocommerce_my_account] not displaying Registration formThat’s great, thank you.