insightdes
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Whitelist JS script from “Defer JS”Fantastic, thank you Stanley.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: WordPress RSS Feed not including all PostsFantastic, thank you Kiril.
I see now I can do this @ /wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpseo_titles#top#general (General tab) > Homepage > Meta description.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Multi Network] subdomain network with subdirectory sitesIn wp-config.php, I changed to
define('SUBDOMAIN_INSTALL', false);which didn’t affect my original subdomain network sites.This allowed me to create new network sites as subdirectories.
Hi Phil,
The web host support found cPanel was using a local mail exchanger, but the email accounts were remote.
Changing to a remote mail exchanger resolved the problem for us.
Thanks, and regards,
SteveForum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Rolling back CDN doesn’t update logo URLIt looks like the logo images were responsive images, so they had multiple URLs – one for each breakpoint.
Deleting the image and re-uploading it set all URLs to the correct site address, and the logos are now displaying properly.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Rolling back CDN doesn’t update logo URLI’ve used Better Search Replace and replaced all CDN URLs with the site URLs, so now the CDN URL is no longer in the db, or the theme files, and I’ve gone to cPanel > LiteSpeed Web Cache Manager > Empty Entire Cache, and cleared my browser cache, and the logo is still living on the CDN.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Rolling back CDN doesn’t update logo URLI went into WP Network Admin > LiteSpeed Cache > Manage > “Empty Entire Cache”, and cloudfront.net is still in the database in each network site’s x_itespeed_optimizer db table.
Hi Phil,
Yes, all those options are set.
I will speak to my hosting provider and get back to you.
Cheers,
SteveForum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Images goneThanks folks,
I turned off JS minify & combine and images load now.
Cheers.
Thanks Gaby.
Reinstalling NGG to the latest version, and updating Site Origin Page Builder to the latest version resolved the issue.
Cheers,
SteveForum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: The site is experiencing technical difficultiesYes, have checked that thanks James.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: The site is experiencing technical difficultiesYes, we have the correct email in Settings > General.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: The site is experiencing technical difficultiesWas the fact the Health Check plugin was not activated stopping the recovery email from being sent?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: The site is experiencing technical difficultiesThat’s excellent thanks James.
I activated Health Check, went to Tools, and sent a test email, which I received.
What does that mean RE: the fact I never received the email about the site experiencing technical issues?