insightdes
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP2Static] can we use contact form plugins?Excellent, thanks Leon.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Page Builder by SiteOrigin] changes not displayingHi Andrew,
I have resolved the issue.
I was editing the wrong section.
Thanks,
SteveForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ultimate Product Catalog] Upgrading from 4.1.14 to 4.3.11 breaks pageI received some help from cpanel on how to install the php module mb_string.
I needed to run the command
yum install ea-php56-php-mbstring -yin WHM terminal, and now the product catalog is working fine.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ultimate Product Catalog] Upgrading from 4.1.14 to 4.3.11 breaks pageIf I upgrade to 4.2, things are fine.
If I upgrade to 4.2.26, I receive the PHP error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strtolower() in /home/user/public_html/staging/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-product-catalogue/Functions/Shortcodes.php on line 2454
- This reply was modified 8 years ago by insightdes.
Thanks @borjet.
Was that plugin “WP Media folder” ?
For reference, the paging options are at the bottom of the gallery in gallery settings > paging.
Hi Brad,
How do we add pagination please?
Thanks,
SteveForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Contact Form 7] [your-message] field not being sentIt’s been 6 weeks and no response @takayukister.
- This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by insightdes.
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: can’t import media into local network siteI checked the /wp-content/uploads/sites folder, and only my own user account had read/write permissions.
I then gave Everyone read/write permissions, ran the import again, and received the same media error import failures: Failed to import Media “x”.
Hi Brad,
We figured out from your advice that is was the order in the media gallery that was determining the order in the Foo Gallery.
The question remains: is there a maximum number of photos that can be loaded?
Thanks,
Steve- This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by insightdes.
Hi Brad,
Our client writes:
Can they be moved around? I moved some and they stayed at the top but others did not so it appeared to be random and did not stick to the rule of listing in order that they were added.
Also is there a maximum number of photos that can be loaded?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: export 1 author > exports all authorsHi Folks,
I haven’t heard anything in 8 weeks.
This problem occurs again.
Help appreciated.
Regards,
Steve- This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by insightdes.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BackUpWordPress] PHP Fatal ErrorI found the issue – unfortunately this file had been hacked.
Hello @dylanauty ?
Hi Alaa,
I no longer have the need to scan from a local development server, so I will close this thread.
Thanks,
Steve