insightdes
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi,
We’re receiving the same error (at bottom left) of https://www-new.insightdesign.com.au/
I have made the changes you suggested to scan performance options, however, when I try to start a scan, 5 seconds later the scan stops, and I receive:
Scan Failed
The scan has failed to start. This is often because the site either cannot make outbound requests or is blocked from connecting to itself. Click here for steps you can try.I don’t believe setting the Wordfence servers to commence the scan will work in this situation, as the sites are running as local development servers.
How do I set Wordfence’s scan to run in xx second increments?
I am running Softaculous’s AMPPS.
Checking the PHP config, max_execution_time was set to 30s, I increased this to 3600s, and the scan is running okay now.
I will let you know if the scan completes or not.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Contact Form 7] [your-message] field not being sentHello Takayuki Miyoshi ?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Contact Form 7] [your-message] field not being sentThe field is the default [your-message] and is already included in the email tab.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: export 1 author > exports all authorsBy one page, I mean I want to export one WordPress page created from the dashboard.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: export 1 author > exports all authorsI want to export 1 page from a staging website.
Hi Alaa,
The firewall errors stopped on the 18th of June or so.
I am unsure what resolved those errors, apart from deleting the wflogs/config.php of 0 bytes size.
Thanks.
I had a closer look at the error_log today, and it contained a different error;
[22-Jun-2018 07:25:43 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘@’ in /home/user/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php on line 72
Uploading a fresh copy of WordPress resolved this error.
There is no mention of
wflogs/config.php,wflogs, orconfig.phpin the database, and the instances in the files are natural. i.e. there is no user.ini calling the file to be loaded, and /plugins/wordfence has been moved to /plugins.temp/wordfence, so nothing should be trying to load /home/user/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/config.phpForum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: White Screen of DeathThanks James.
I’ve done that, and the same issue persists.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: White Screen of DeathYes, they are set correctly.
Reinstalling WordPress does not resolve the issue.