Yehi
Forum Replies Created
-
Permissions are set by the server, check it with your IT.
I would be happy if you would support my work by rating 5 stars
Try to reinstall
Did you receive an error message?Hey,
I’ve uploaded a version update that needs to fix the problem,
Do the following:
1. Update the plugin to version 2.1.9
2. Turn off and delete the plugin
3. Install version 2.1.9These steps will fix your database table
I’ll check this out and see what I can do.
I will update soonHi,
It appears that the data table was not created on your server.
This problem could be due to a number of antivirus component on the server or site that deletes the data table in your database (of course there could be other reasons).
Do you know how to check if the table exists in your database? If so, check that she looks like this https://nimb.ws/W7PX2eHi, can you send me the link to the page that gives you the message
Hi,
Did you mark where the alert will appear in the publish tab?
If so, attach screenshots of the settings of the alert I will check that everything is fineHi,
I do not know this case, it’s hard to know why it’s happening.
Try playing with the plugin settings and see when and how it happens to you so I can help.
As for the location, you do not have to create a new location you can use by default.Hi,
I see the alerts now.
Make sure all your locations are correct.
If you have a Cash plugin, empty itYou must set width to contain the alerts within the location
Hi,
It looks like your location settings are not good.
Please send me a screenshot of the custom location settingsI’ll add this to the next version but unfortunately it won’t be soon.
Alerts are like a post type, try using an plugin that can schedule posts like thisHey,
You can use WP post scheduling.
Do a test before, I haven’t tried it before
Attached pictureHi, try the steps I wrote in this comment
Great, I’m glad it worked out