Yehi
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] problems with wp 4.6The problem was solved, I will release another update soon.
Hope you rate the plugin 5 starsForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] problems with wp 4.6I do not think, let me know when the website is in the air
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Admin Tools] Very goodHey,
Good idea, I’m working on other options out soon.
About the issues, Did there are problems with the existing options or your intent that it is missing more options?Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] option to hide customizeYes, I’m working on it
Hey,
Indeed the issue is resolvedForum: Reviews
In reply to: [Admin Tools] good pluginHey,
I added the options that you request,
I’d be glad to hear your opinionForum: Reviews
In reply to: [Admin Tools] good pluginHey, thank you rated 5 stars!
You brought here great ideas, I’ll handle it in the next version.
I will update you herePlease update your version and check if everything is working now
Thank you for your 5 stars,
This will be the next versionsThank you for your interest, in the following versions this option will be exist
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Alert Notice Boxes - Best Notifications and Alerts for WordPress] Show errorThank you for reporting the problem has been resolved in Version 1.2.3