Yehi
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Javascript errors when clicking into form fieldsGlad to hear,
If you like this plugin you can support my work by rating the plugin in 5 stars.
ThanksForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Javascript errors when clicking into form fieldsHey,
The problem has been solved.If you like this plugin you can support my work by rating the plugin in 5 stars.
ThanksForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Javascript errors when clicking into form fieldsHi, thanks for the report.
I will check and updateForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Rules not being appliedHey,
If you like this plugin you can support my work by rating the plugin in 5 stars.
ThanksForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Rules not being appliedBye,
Did you check the latest version?Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Rules not being appliedHey,
I uploaded a version that limitations should also work in cache mode.
Please note: cache must be deleted for every change in notifications.
Please let me know if it works for youForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Rules not being appliedHey,
I see the problem
It’s under review, I’ll update soonForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Rules not being appliedPlease attach screenshots of the notification settings
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Rules not being appliedHey,
When I enter your link, the message only appears once.
Please explain to me what you want to happen and not happen.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] A lot of errors logs on serverHi,
Thanks for the comment, the issue has been fixedForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Shortcodes not workingHey,
If you like this plugin you can support my work by rating the plugin in 5 stars.
ThanksForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Trigger Notification on Button ClickHi,
Hey,
I do not have an exact date but a pro version will be launched soon with lots of new options including this option.
I will updateForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Trigger Notification on Button ClickHן
There will soon be a version that allows the notifications to be displayed by triggersForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Form Submit ColorI wonder how the problem was solved?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Form Submit ColorHi,
I checked some design settings in the plugin, and it seems there should be no conflict.
Can you send a link to the problem?