Yehi
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Form Submit ColorYes,
I update soonForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Shortcodes not workingYou can support my work by rating the plugin in 5 stars.
ThanksForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] Shortcodes not workingHi,
Please update the plugin and try againForum: Reviews
In reply to: [Advanced Notifications] A great extension!@peopleinside
Thank youHi
Try the new plugin – Advanced NotificationsHi,
In the coming days a new and improved plugin will come up.
To do this I am required to remove this plugin.
When the new plugin comes up, I will update here in the support forumThanks for the idea for the feature, it might go into the new plugin
Hi,
A new plugin will soon be released with this option.
Right now what you can do is duplicate the message and set one message that will appear multi on the desktop and the other that will appear only on mobile and each of them will get the design that suits itForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] Admin menu disappears on mobiles (due to logo)Hi,
The problem has been fixed, you can update to the new versionHi,
This will be added to the new versionHi,
I will soon be releasing a new plugin that will replace the current plugin.
The problem you specified will not be there.
Follow this plugin, I will give more details soon.
ThanksHi,
Apologies for the late answers.
By the type of error it appears that the function of the additive is loaded twice.
I went through the code and found no problem.
Try to check this with the technical support of the web hosting companyHi
What are you trying to do when you get this error?Hi,
This plugin does not appear to have write permissions on your serverHello everyone,
Please update to version 2.2.2
And tell me if the problem is solved