Yehi
Forum Replies Created
-
And please upload screenshots of the alert settings
And the link of the page where it should appearWhat version of PHP do you have?
Try running the WordPress debugger and then check for an error and send it to me
Is a link that explains how to do it: https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/
Hi, try the steps I wrote in this comment
Hey,
Did you get a specific error?Hey,
Update to the latest version and see if you see the warningThanks
you loading plugin assets files to all admin pages:
/wp-content/plugins/wp-accessibility-helper/admin/css/wp-accessibility-helper.css
/wp-content/plugins/wp-accessibility-helper/admin/css/wp-accessibility-helper_rtl.css
/wp-content/plugins/wp-accessibility-helper/admin/js/jscolor.min.js
/wp-content/plugins/wp-accessibility-helper/admin/js/admin_scripts.jsIt is not necessary and conflicts with other plugins
Thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [User Switching] error with mailpoetWooCommerce 5.0.0
Thanks, I’ll check this out
Hey,
I do not see any alerts on this page papodediva.com/adv01-2-0/Hey,
You can send a link to a sample page that has the problem (it is better to set up a sample page so that surfers do not see it)Hi,
Alerts do not support multiple languages. But page-specific alerts and posts can be created according to their language. Try thisHey,
I will try to have support for all woo pages in the next updateHi, The plugin can only display the alerts on pages, posts, and custom post types.
Is your store Woocommerce?