Yehi
Forum Replies Created
-
It has been resolved, thanks!
I’m glad to hear
Do you plan to release a new version that allows you to run it on an individual page?
You can do that right now
1. Create a new alert or duplicate an existing one
2. Enter the alert settings, and remove all the checkboxes from the Publish tab and save.
like this
3. Go to the page you want the alert to appear on, and choose to view the alert (You can also cancel the other alerts for this page)
like thisI have updated a version that needs to resolve this issue.
Try updating to version 2.1.8 and delete cookies.
Please let me know if this has been resolved.Hello everyone,
I’m checking it- This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Yehi.
Hey
Please upload a screenshot of the alert settings
And if you can write your website domain
I will try to helpHey,
You can create a new alert and design location and customize it to your mobile.
I recommend that you create each custom message for each device by setting a mobile alert only and a desktop alert only.Hi,
The plugin need to write in the folders:
…/wp-content/plugins/alert-notice-boxes/css
…/wp-content/plugins/alert-notice-boxes/css/partsLet me know if this works out
I found the case where the message appears.
I’ve uploaded a version update that needs to fix the problem, do the update and see if it works out for you.
I would be happy if you would support my work by rating 5 starsOn which page in the admin do you see the message?
This happens because after updating the plugin the designs and locations files are deleted.
Simply go into designs and locations and click on the “Update” button to create the design files- This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Yehi.
Hey,
I’ve uploaded a version update that needs to fix the problem, do the update and see if it works out for you.
I would be happy if you would support my work by rating 5 starsHey,
It is very difficult to know what the problem is in this case.
There can be many reasons.
It could be some other plugin that has a collision.
Try to turn off all plugins except the “Alert Notice Boxes” plugin and check if you can save the plugin settings if the settings are saved. start running the plugins gradually until you see the plugin that has a collision and tell me its name.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Alert Notice Boxes - Best Notifications and Alerts for WordPress] Align leftHey,
If you want the alert on the left you need to create a new location and set the alert to this location.
Try playing with it, it’s pretty simpleHey,
Try to edit the position of the alert by using percentagesHey,
It should not be that way.
Please attach a screenshot so I can help youForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] Login logo linkNo.
Try turning off the extension and see if the problem still exists.
Please let me know if the problem still exists