Yehi
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] Login logo linkhi,
Turn the plugin and try again.
Not sure it’s related to this plugin.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] Admin menu disappears on mobileshi,
you have multisite?Hey,
It works on the browser’s cookies which the visitor uses.
These settings apply to each visitor individually.
For example: If you set to click Cancel, you’ll cancel the notification for 10 days. So when the visitor clicks Cancel, only this visitor will not see the alert for 10 days.I do not have a precise date right now.
It can take several weeks.
I’ll update you on this postHey,
The plugin was not tested with WPML.
Apologize, I’ll try to put this into the next versionsHey,
You probably do not have Edit and View permissions.
Try to turn off the Capability Manager Enhanced plug-in
Or other extensions and see if it helpsHey,
Please attach a screenshotForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] Admin menu disappears on mobilesHey,
You can please attach screenshots of your settings in the pluginForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] I think I’m blocked?Hey,
If you have access to files you can un-load the plugin by changing the file name admin-tools.php to admin-tools.ph-pHi @taloas,
You need a software developer to suit your need.Thx
You can support my work by rating the plugin in 5 stars
enter to edit alert.
Under the “Publish” tab, uncheck all check boxesSend me a screenshot of the settings that appear in the box
Hey,
At the moment there is no such possibility.
We are working on an API that will allow this.