Yehi
Forum Replies Created
-
Hey
enter to edit page or post that should appear in the options box
for example:
http://nimb.ws/r6R7HMHey @jdsd21,
This extension is not intended for notifications of this type. It was built to give open and scheduled alerts to the user.
Perhaps in the future I will put this possibility of the display.Hey,
You can send me an exampleHey,
The collision with the bootstrap has been fixed.
Update a version and check to see if it workshey @glaudeslm,
If you have a problem you are welcome to open a new topic in Support Threads.
It seems that you have a hobby to rank the plugin low to get support.
Unfortunately it does not work that way I’m not going to help you because of the low rating.
If you really want help open a new topic in Support Threads and rate the plugin after support. Maybe the problem is not in the pluginI have now tested the plugin in a new version of WordPress and have not found a bug.
The plugin works well for your guests.
If the problem appears only when you are logged in, I can not check it myself.Try to do the following steps may be able to understand more expressed:
1. Go to the website through Chrome browser
2. Press F12
3. Click Close alert
4. Capture the screen when you are in the whole tab of the consul as in the pictureHey,
I see your closing button.
Is on the right side of the alert
Attached is a screenshot
http://nimb.ws/E0ysOdSure you can use the plugin
If you make changes to the alert settings you need to delete the cache.Is after deleting the cache the limitations worked?
if not, please send me a link to the page where the message appears so I can check.Hey,
If you have an cache plugin try to clear cache.
if not, please send me a link to the page where the message appears so I can check.hi @teeboy4real,
I Added support on BuddyPress plugin.
But note that you can now control the appearance of the message
go to Alert Notice Box settings -> publishBelow I will expand support by members and activities on specific pages
Thx @teeboy4real
Thx @teeboy4real
hey,
1. You can display a specific message to a specific page. Look at the steps in this response https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-on-certain-pages-10/#post-10172779
2. Custom font – Maybe I’ll add it in the future.
3. limitation time – It works every time the message appears, it does not consider which page the message appeared.
For example: If you set the message to appear twice, and it appears once on the home page and once again on another content page, it will not reappear if you return to the home page.hi @teeboy4real,
The option has been upgraded.
Update the plugin and see if it’s good for youYou can support my work by rating the plugin in 5 stars
I added this option.
Update to the latest version, you’ll see it under the General tab