Allows to you to set the datetime of expiration and the schedule which overwrites the another post.
Datetime of Expiration
When it becomes the datetime of expiration, the status of post is changed to ‘draft’.
Overwrite the another post
When the scheduled post(A) is published by wp cron, the new post(A) overwrite the another post(B) and the old post(B) is changed to draft.
The slug of the new post(A) is changed to the slug of the old post(B).
The slug of the old post(B) is changed to what added suffix(Ymd).
This Plugin published on GitHub.
- Upload ‘advanced-schedule-posts’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Schedule Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug Fix: Unsetting with Quick Edit For v4.7.2.
- Bug Fix: Unsetting with Quick Edit.
- Select Post Types that you want to enable.
- When overwrite the another post, it change the
post_idthat is included in the menu objects.
- Do action improved.( !is_admin() )
- Overwrite function was changed from ‘wp-cron.php’ into ‘init action hook’.
- Initial Release.