Sebastian
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Google+ Crossposting] Settings won't SAVE – API and G IDmarked as resolved to pimp the statistics 🙂
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Google+ Crossposting] Settings won't SAVE – API and G ID@doncorso: I don’t want money. Therefore, I put the homepage of the international red cross as donation link in the plugin description 🙂
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Google+ Crossposting] import post share from others google postNo, unfortunately, at the moment you can only import public posts from a profile. Of course you can enter any profile you want, but the G+ API doesn’t allow importing stuff you follow. It is very limited unfortunately :-/
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Google+ Crossposting] Settings won't SAVE – API and G ID@jason So if the values are saved and don’t go blank, you got the correct values! Your G+ ID is just the long number, without any slashes.
So if the values don’t go blank, are you able to import something? Please note, only publically visible activities will be imported, not something shared only with selected circles!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Google+ Crossposting] Settings won't SAVE – API and G IDFirst of all, I have to say I’m very sorry to have missed this thread. In the past, I received an email when someone posted a new support request, but stopped working. Ok, no I subscribed to the RSS feed of the forum. Hopefully, this won’t break, too…
@doncorso Your settings seem to be fine. The steps are:
- Login to Google APIs Console at https://code.google.com/apis/console/
- Click on “Services”, scroll down a lot to find Google+ API and enable it.
- Click on “API Access”
- On this page, your API key is listed under “Simple API Access”
I could only imagine that you did something wrong with the wildcards in the refer. Try to set them to “Any referer allowed” to check if that’s the problem.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Google+ Crossposting] Import button and "tmp directory" not setThanks for pointing this out!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Google+ Crossposting] Undefined Index NoticeHi mgs00,
so everything is fine or are you experiencing problems with the latest update?
Do you know of a plugin supporting post formats? I’m asking, because I would like to see if it is possible to list the currently configured post formats in the settings page so that choosing one would be a simple drop down box.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Google+ Crossposting] settings in wordpress pageHhm, sorry, just seeing your question now, but I guess you were able to fix it in the meantime. You can find a screenshot of the settings page here:
http://wordpress.org/plugins/g-crossposting/screenshots/
The settings page can be found in the admin interface under Settings -> Google+ Crossposting.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Google+ Crossposting] Undefined Index NoticeOk, but this one should only happen if G+ API returns not a single post. Anyway, I fixed it and the new version 1.1.3 should be on it’s way now!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Google+ Crossposting] PHP Warning on line 126, G Crossposting v 1.1.2Thank you for the patch. It will be included in upcoming version 1.1.3 of the plugin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Google+ Crossposting] Google Images LostI’m very sorry that I just see your bug report now. I just fixed it in SVN and I will upload a new release in the coming hours.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Google+ Crossposting] Undefined Index NoticeMmmh, not good to hear that my plugin is spamming your log files. But at least I can assure you that it is not a big problem. But of course I should use a better function to test whether the environment contains the manual import flag.
I just submitted a fix. It would be great if you can test it before I make the official 1.1.3 release.
Can you please replace in admin.php line 24 with:
if (array_key_exists('g_crossposting_manual_import', $_GET)) {You can view the complete file at:
http://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/g-crossposting/trunk/admin.php
@hyper2k7 Can you please describe what you have been doing? In my personal blog, the settings haven’t disappeared since the I uploaded the latest version.
@imofx Of course you need to insert API key and G+ ID in the settings form at the same time. Have you done that?