Markus Drubba
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] FB don't share the pagesorry, I haven’t tested any modal popup plugin with wplike2get
Thank you.
I never heard about this issue. Can you give me a link to your site?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] PHP code to insert in a page template<?php echo do_shortcode('[l2g]your content[/l2g]'); ?>Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] PHP code to insert in a page templateHi Andrea,
yes it is possible. You can use the following code and add the options you need.
echo do_shortcode('[l2g]');Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] wpLike2Get Not Working@thetismedia do you need any help? sorry for the late reply I was on vacation.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] FB don't share the pageI see it working now. Right?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Improvement SuggestionThis is a very special usage. At the moment I thinking about a rework of the plugin to improve everything. I think about your suggestion.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] do shortcodeno you can’t use a function at the moment.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Set Up Guide NEEDEDHi stevedigital78,
if more than one user found the donate link in the future. Maybe I create step by step guides or video tutorials. But at the moment, I have less time for that.
Feel free to ask any specific question. I do my best to getting the plugin working for you.
Best Regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Change url to shareOnly in the next version. Hope to release soon.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Download link target blankHi,
you can add your downloadlink between the shortcodes [l2g]. Than you can define the link how you want it π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Change default settings on a per post basisHi, can you show me the shortcode you are using?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Facebook post does not show download link@hraulvc pls open a new thread.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] How to set up the FB app?This is not working in the current version. But in the next one π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] wpLike2Get Not WorkingAre you using any Script Minifyer or something? You are not loading the jquery Library. It is required for wplike2get and normaly the plugin loads iitself. Maybe you unregister it?