Markus Drubba
Forum Replies Created
-
You have JavaScript errors on your page. Please correct it and test again.
Hi Mark,
can you send me a link where I can see the plugin on your site? Than I can give you a better advice.
Markus
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] FB does not show upYes, this is a good idea. send me an email….
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] FB does not show upThis is a shame. Maybe you can give me feedback if you want to try once more. I can’t do it better if I get no detailed feedback, sorry.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] FB does not show upHi lebuda,
show me a screenshot of your plugin settings and give me link to your site, it would be helpful.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] feature suggestionIt is a good feature. Maybe I release with the feature of Ovidiu. I can spend my time for the plugin at the middle of april.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] feature suggestionI can give you a quick and easy solution for especially your problem, but I want to develop it for all cases. For that, it need a little more time.
Now I have a solution for one post on the homepage, but it doesn’t work if you have more than one post on one page, for that, I don’t deploy it to the repository. I hope I give you a working solution at the end of the week.
Many thanks for all your input. It’s your fault that the plugin will be better π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] feature suggestionI have other like/tweet/g+ scripts running on my site for different purposes will those not interfere with your plugin? Would you mind adding an option (checkbox) to your plugin along the lines: “Do not load the scripts, I have loaded them manually already” for each network, thus avoiding trouble?
It should not interfere. What plugins are you using?
what exactly does this option do: “Keep Download Link after reload”
Then the download link is visible for the user when he reloaded the page or when he come back another time.
in the FB settings, “Open Graph Settings” do I need to complete all 3 fields?
no, only the fields you can complete
For the last question:
At this time, if you have more than one wplike2get shortcode on one page (for example the homepage) than you like THIS page, and getting all download-links or content, for all elements on this page. You should use the more-tag for hiding the wplike2get shortcode content from those pages. If you hide the wplike2get shortcode from your homepage and archives, your user likes the right link for the posts and pages.If you prefer using the button on the homepage, and have more than one post on the homepage, I must develop another version. I think it is better to implement a more flexible solution, that you can load more than one wplike2get button on one page, and than like the direct link for this content.
I working on a solution for that. But I think I can not deliver it in one or two days.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] feature suggestionWith version 1.2.0 you can now hide also content. I hope it works as you expect it.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] feature suggestionNice idea, I hope I can release it on this weekend or early next week. Thank you for the suggestion.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: WP_Query broken in 3.1Trying to use this version:
query_posts('showposts=10&category_name=portfolio');Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: W3 Total Cache] Solution for network folder install and Amazon S3sorry, I mean:
wrong URL:
http://myBucket.s3.amazonaws.com/WordPressBlogname/wp-content/themes/myTheme/favicon.ico.gzipexpected URL (without /WordPressBlogname):
http://myBucket.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/themes/myTheme/favicon.ico.gzip