Markus Drubba
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [EDD - FastBill Integration] Gateway FeesHey @profclimber,
sorry for the late response I didn’t get a notification about this topic.
Do you still have this problem? If so, can you send me a copy of the plugin. Than I can check whats wrong.
KR
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [EDD - FastBill Integration] Canceled PaymentsHey @storeofideas,
new version is released. Let me know if it is working for you.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [EDD - FastBill Integration] Canceled PaymentsHey @storeofideas,
I finished it today. I have another small improvement to implement. When this is done, I will release the new version. At latest next week.
Thanks for waiting. π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [EDD - FastBill Integration] Canceled PaymentsHey @storeofideas,
thanks for your request. How can your customers can cancel orders? Are they doing it on there own or are you triggering the refund?
It’s not yet implemented, but I put it to the feature list so that it is available in the next version.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Not sure if it's working or notForum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] not showing any buttonsCheck the JS console for JS Errors.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Facebook countsMaybe you don’t have access to these informations of your friends.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Is this only for protecting file downloads?Yes, you can do it with this plugin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Social sharing icons are appearing unaligned!accepted
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Social sharing icons are appearing unaligned!It has nothing to do with your theme. It is related to the pagebuilder. Raise the column size and everything is fine.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Social sharing icons are appearing unaligned!@andrew Are you serious? I wrote the solution in my first reply. TechStepp is not able to fix the problem. The fastest way is to create a temporary editor account, change the column size, remove the account. But we can also start a long running discussion and end with no solution. Sorry, but you post is very useless.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Social sharing icons are appearing unaligned!Yes, send me the login details than I can check it
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Social sharing icons are appearing unaligned!You are using a pagebuilder or something like that. Can you stretch the column with in the tool you are using?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Social sharing icons are appearing unaligned!Hey,
can you raise the width of the container? Than the alignment should be fine I guess.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Some troubles with setupNo I can’t but you can edit it and remove the credentials.