Markus Drubba
Forum Replies Created
-
I published a new version. In the next minutes you get an update notification, please update and ask your users again. Please give feedback.
Hi Paigerr,
this can’t be done with this plugin. You can make some modifications, than it maybe works.
Regards, Markus
Hi vsdn,
I checked you site and i found a big problem. I think only your G+ Users are getting no Download Link. The bug is in the plugin itself. I fix the error and deploy a new version in a view hours. Sorry for this error..
Regards, Markus
Hey vdsn,
no it is not possible. Because than, the user can only like once on your hole page.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] Firefox warningCan you tell me the name of the plugin that cause the problem? Maybe I can fix it.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] Firefox warningHey clarkos,
the above warning is a php warning. It is not depending on your browser. Can you send me a direct link to the page where the error is thrown (but it is not absolutely necessary)?
Maybe the point that you have the warning only on this page is, that your error_reporting level on this server is different from your others, or you set WP_DEBUG to true only on this installation. Please check this.
I check the plugin for this wanring and hope to can fix this as soon as possible.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] Great PluginHey Mate,
nice to know that you like my plugin. Feel free to rate it π
And let me know how you use this plugin on your website.btw. I tagged the plugin with Pay per tweet and pay with tweet
Regards.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Plugins don't work in a Custom Page TemplateHi pl2prosperity,
whats the problem with the wplike2get plugin? Maybe you have javascript errors that causes the problem?
I would be glad to help you fixing the problems.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] How to set up the code in a WP pageYou can send me a link to your page and give me the access to your backend (only send via email), than I can take a look where the problem is.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] How to set up the code in a WP pageHi Wim,
have you read the Usage section on the plugin page? All informations are on there. And please take a look to the screenshots.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: wplike2get problemHi ymail,
you see the option to insert the shortcode if you upload a file to your blog. after uploading is proceeded you have the ability to protect the download via wplike2get and if you check the checkbox to doing this, the shortcode is generated.
See this screenshot: http://s.wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wplike2get/screenshot-1.png?r=580244
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Checkbox Protect Download with wpLike2Get does not workHi jbroersen,
the checkbox is only for checking if you want to add the shortcode to the post instead of the link to the file. Understand?
Hi fr4nk2,
I tried to discover If a user clicked a like button already. But it doesn’t work with the standard like button javascript because of a bug in the like button script (but I can’t find the ticket for this issue now).
Hi fr4nk2,
when a user like your fanpage, the user can do this only for one time. What happens when the user already liked your fanpage or come back and want to see other content? It is recommended.
The App-ID and User-ID is only for the initialisation of the Facebook Object and for the meta tags “fb:app_id” and “fb:admins” this should cause statistics in facebook insights. Do they not?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] Insert code into single pagesYes you can. Use the do_shortcode() method of the WordPress core. For example:
do_shortcode('[l2g name="Download this awesome file" id="999" facebook="true" twitter="true" gplusone="false"]')