Markus Drubba
Forum Replies Created
-
You can leave the App-ID and User-ID empty.
There are conflicts with other scripts. Remove them step for step for seeing which script produce the conflict.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] feature suggestionbtw. the +1 for a specific page is working already. Set your URL in the Google+-Button section, than you can like a specific page.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] feature suggestion@plicatibu The first feature suggestion is a good idea and i deliver it in the next release.
The second feature is a little bit to big for this plugin, this is a core feature for another plugin.
I tested for facebook: worked.
I tested for +1: doesn’t work.I test again tomorrow. I think there were conflicts with creating the js object.
@mjswalking.co.uk sorry, i got no info that you post a message. you find the errors in the error console of a developer plugin like firebug for firefox or the developer tools in google chrome.
@plicatibu deactivate the google analytics tracking and test again please. I think this is one possible error. Than you have other facebook und g+ widgets on the side, this widgets are in conflict with the plugin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] feature suggestionHi plicatibu,
you don’t need to remove anything from the plugin. Leave the user blank in the settings and the “via @twittername” is not appended to the tweet.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] feature suggestion@lebuda If I remember, than I give you a support via email and you figured out, that the plugin interferes with the AddThis plugin. Why aren’t you contact me when you get further problems?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] Implementation code doesn't workHi,
I made a quick fix. When you give me your mail adress, than I can send you the fixed version and you can test. I hope it is working fine for you.
Regards.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] feature suggestionHey Ovidiu,
damn, I totally misunderstood the above thread. Next week I finally have time for new plugin features.
Thanks for your patience.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] Gravity Forms with discount for likeI thinks hooks are the better solution. Check if the cookie for the id is set and than return the special value to your dynamic population field.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] Gravity Forms with discount for likeHi,
can you give me a link to your order form and can you describe where you want to integrate the plugin? Than I can see if I can give you a short and simple solution. Maybe you you than can work with a redirect and adding query params to the URL.
Regards, Markus
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] Facebook option NOT showing upI have take a look at your site again and you have the same errors like before.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] Facebook option NOT showing upI think you have a problem with another plugin. You get JavaScript errors from the “gigya”-Plugin. Deactivate this plugin and try wpLike2Get once more.
Maybe from this: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/gigya-socialize-for-wordpress/
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] Facebook option NOT showing upAre you using addthis as Plugin or with custom code on your site? Can you give me the URL to your site?