Markus Drubba
Forum Replies Created
-
yes, maybe. Test with another url, than you will see.
Hi,
I tested it, the like is showing on facebook and a message ist postet when I clicked the “Post” Button.
Hi emielm,
please provide a url where I can see the results.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] download link visible in page source codeHey,
you have to ways to input the download link to your post.
1: insert a download from the media uploader, than the link is hidden in the source.
2: Insert your link between the shortcodes. Than the link is visible in the source.Use the first way.
Hi vdsn,
can you say more about your situation? How many downloads you offer on your page? What should happen when a user already liked you page? etc.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] Facebook like doesn't unhide content.Nice to hear.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] download link does not appear when likedHi, sorry for the long response time.
I don’t understand your problem. You want to discourage the user to unlike your site after getting the download link? Than set the option “hide after like”, then the buttons are removed after the user likes the content.
I tested it and it worked. I need more information. The Browser, the OS and the used method to test.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] Facebook like doesn't unhide content.Please give a direct link to a site where the plugin is used. Not the Homepage.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] download link does not appear when liked1: thats an issue in your styles, it is not required to make a comment on that like, the like is still sending to facebook
2: see 1:
3: this is an issue with your social graph settings
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] download link does not appear when likedPlease deactivate the facebook plugin for testing. There are conflicts between the plugins I think.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] download link does not appear when likedYou have also activated the facebook plugin?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] download link does not appear when likedHi, please try to deactivate WP Socializer, and try again. And give Feedback if it is working.
Hi,
please check your Theme-CSS files. In front.css on line 245 you have defined a facebook class. Modify or override it, than you get rid of the border and the background.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] Error Message after Activating the Plug-InHi Fred,
I published a new version. You should get an update notification in the next minutes. Please update and tell me if it is working now.
Regards, Markus