Markus Drubba
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] home pageReleased version 1.2.2
I am pleased to hear from you
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] hm woran liegts bei mir?Use the box_count option for Facebook, than it looks better π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] hm woran liegts bei mir?Hi,
I can give you feedback for your problem. But we need to speak english here.
You have an issue with the gravatar script on your site. I don’t know how you itegrated in your template. If you have activated a gravatar plugin, please deactivate and test again. After this come back and give feedback.
Regards, Markus
Yes it should give you the same result as before if you set the same url like before.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] home pageIt is ready, but I must test a little bit. Hope to release it tomorrow.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] File Not Appearing After "Likes"No, you can’t. You can try to hide the counter via css. Set the height or width of the button outline so that the counter is hidden.
It is not possible with this plugin. And it is a very special requirement. You can hire me to do this, but I don’t integrate it in the plugin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] File Not Appearing After "Likes"Hi scanner,
I release a new version in the next days. I hope the problem is fixed at the new version.
And no, you can not hide the counter.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] home pageHey tiagosgd,
I found a solution and discovered some other errors in the plugin. I will rewrite the javascript in the facebook part. I will add the homepage solution and the javascript fixes in the next update. Is it okay or do you need a solution NOW?
Hi emielm,
Facebook have no event for this. I can only subscribe for the like itself and the unlike. Sorry. Please complain to Mark π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] home pageI will check. It needs a little bit more time. I give you feedback tomorrow. Is it ok for you?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] home pageI can integrate an option for it in the settings for disabling it on home or front-page.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [Plugin: wpLike2Get] home pageHi tiagosgd,
you can use the <!–more–> Tag for disabling it on the Homepage. Is it possible for you? Or are you using the shortcode in your template files?
I tested it a while ago and I had no problems after stopping my likes. Please test the Plugin on another subpage, dann you can like again and you can see if it is showing on you timeline.
I don’t know. I tested it and I get the info about the like (on the right side of my facebook profile page, not in the timeline). And if I click the button “post to facebook”, I get an entry in meine timeline.
You can’t like your facebook page. If you like the facebook page, the user have the ability to like only one time on you hole site. This means a user who liked your page before, is not able to get your download before removing the like. The app id is only for “Insight” usage.