Markus Drubba
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Please help unable to set for facebookI don’t know what you wanna do, but mybe this help a little:
[l2g facebook_url=https://www.facebook.com/pages/ImpApp/373988736112308]Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Page isn't workingPlease fix all the javascript errors. After that the Buttons should be displayed.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Hidden Content does not appearWorked for me. Please check you JavaScript error COnsole if there are any errors.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Even after many Like and share, the hidden content not showingHey,
pls fix all the JavaScript errors on your site and test again.
Regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Suggestion: Clicking it awayHey Rochus,
good idea. I will think about it and maybe add it to one of the next version.
Best Regards,
MarkusForum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Plugin not display correctlyHi,
in what browser have you tested it? In Chrome, Safarai and Firefox it looks good to me. Have you cleared you browser cache?
KR
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Auto downloadHey,
both is not possible with this version of the plugin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] How do I use wplike2get to secure a Dropbox link?Looks good. You can activate the option in the main settings “Keep Download Link after reload” than the user can see the Download link after refreshing the page. Everything else looks good to me?!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] How do I use wplike2get to secure a Dropbox link?Hi Michel,
have you read the description on the Plugin page and also the FAQ-Section?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Facebook button not showingYes I know, I tested the button the Download Tab.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] More then one download linkHey,
you can add the download links between the shortcodes like this:
[l2g]add your download links here, and here, and here or here[/l2g]Regards,
MarkusForum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Facebook button not showingLooks good to me. Problem still exist?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Benutzer merken / Remember the userHi Kargo,
thanks for you post. It is possible to remember the users like. But it is only cookie based. You can’t detect the like of a special Facebook user with the current version of the plugin. I will check the feasibility for a future version.
Regards,
MarkusForum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Question: File protection and text at the same timeHey,
thank you for your feedback. I need to update some things for better integration and more stable functionality with the social networks. This is a part of it.
Hi Rob,
whats going on with your problem?