Markus Drubba
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Tweet counts remain in 0Hi,
can you show me the link to your site?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Don't se it working jet…Is the shortcode not pasted into the editor?
You can use the shortcode with visual composer, yes. But you need to use a code block, or html, or text. Don’t know exactly how it is named in VC.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] No download plugin after facebook likeIt is working fine for me. What browser are you using? I tested it with chrome.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [l2g id="999"]Hi Elja,
what WordPress Version are you using? Have you activated the plugin? Are sou using any other social Media Plugins?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Facebook post does not show download linkHi Gerjon,
I make a little research and see that I can’t detect a sharing of the content. Only sending a message to specific user I can track, but no sharing action. Sorry for that. I think I will remove the share button in the next release.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Facebook Share instead of LikeHi,
I see that you integrated another method now. Currently you can’t use sharing instead of like. Maybe in a future release.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Facebook post does not show download linkThe sharing is not working we because of the current integration of the share dialog. I need to update the integration.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Facebook post does not show download linkThe sharing is not working I see…
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Facebook post does not show download linkAlso the recommendation count of 35 showing that it is working?!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Facebook post does not show download linkI tested it in Firefox, Safari, Chrome and IE11. Every Browsers are working fine. What Browser and Version are you using?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Facebook post does not show download linkHave you checked your site for any Javascript errors? Or are you using another social media plugin?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Link Style Button OptionTo what div you wanna add a class?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Wrong implementationHi Spyros,
I know that and I am currently working on a solution for it. Pls give me some time for it. I get back to you if it is ready.
Thanks for your Feedback. π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] The plugin does not workplease open a new thread for a different problem.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] The plugin does not workHey. Pls fix the JavaScript error from your theme and check again.