Yehi
Forum Replies Created
-
Apologies but this option only works on pages and posts
I was glad to help,
Feel free to rate a 5 star plugin to support my work.Hey,
in the admin edit page you can allow or not to allow an alerts on a specific page.
Watch hereThis version can only be done using css.
I’m working on a new version that will allow you to place your message wherever you want.Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Alert Notice Boxes - Best Notifications and Alerts for WordPress] Easy peasyThank you
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] Admin dashboard menu not displaying in responsive modeHi @juriss,
Unfortunately the plugin has not been tested on multisite sites. Therefore there may be a discrepancy.
As soon as I make the adjustments I will update you.Hi @brainsci,
After clicking “Add new” under the editor there are options for the alert.
If the options do not appear, check that the box is displayed.
I’ll give you a picture for illustration
http://nimb.ws/MkiIfwForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] Admin dashboard menu not displaying in responsive modeHi @juriss,
I now understand what you mean.
Can you tell me which option causes it?
What version of WordPress do you have?Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] Admin dashboard menu not displaying in responsive modeHi @juriss,
Please send me a screenshot, explaining the problem.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] Reset via PHPadminTo delete the extension’s settings have completely deleted extensions, not enough to just disable it.
Make sure the plugin version is 1.3.7 then you delete and reinstall.
This should reset all settings.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] Reset via PHPadminWhat version of WordPress do you have?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Admin Tools] Reset via PHPadminHi @cuevis,
Update the plugin to version 1.3.7 and check that it works please.
Let me know if everything is OKForum: Reviews
In reply to: [Alert Notice Boxes - Best Notifications and Alerts for WordPress] php errorshi @jimmyqex,
Have you checked the update? Would love feedback from you.Hi @danieldfs,
I’m working on an expanded version of this possibility already exists. I hope to finish her soon so you can enjoy it.
If you want to support my work, you can rank the plugin 5 stars