Yehi
Forum Replies Created
-
Hן @peopleinside,
If you want to support my work, you can rank the plugin 5 starsThank you all,
@jdembowski My intentions are of course to improve the product and help the community.
I fully agree that you should avoid giving details.
I will refrain from doing so in the future, thanks for the clarification.Hi,
Try the new version, I’d love to get feedbackHi,
Try the new version, I’d love to get feedbackHi,
Try the new version, I’d love to get feedbackThanks
Yes, soon a new version will be uploadedHi @ictsupportwest2017,
Yes, soon a new version will be uploadedHi @cristianparana,
In the current version you can make color changes only through CSS.
In the next version you can control color as well as many other thingsThanks!
If you want to support my work, you can rank the plugin 5 starshi @twistedworld,
The primary purpose of post_meta was to allow each page to be set to display alerts or not.
Thanks to your comment, the next version will no longer have this situation.Thank you
Hi,
There is a hot version that solves this problem.
She’ll be up soonHi,
The plugin supports the Roles and Capabilities of WordPress.
the Roles
You can set who can create messages with this plugin:
https://he.wordpress.org/plugins/user-role-editor/Check the “anbs” Capabilities for Roles that you want to be able to create Alert notices
Hi @wptutorial
This version does not allow messages to be displayed by user role.
Maybe we’ll put it in the new versionHi @peopleinside
Currently there is only one place for notifications (right side).
There is a new version that is still in development that can determine which location you want.