Yehi
Forum Replies Created
-
hi @toonwolf
It exists in the extended version, which is not yet publishedFor the “x” in the extended version you can select the position button.
If you want to support my work, please rate the plugin 5 stars
Hi,
I’m going to finish the expanded version that will contain a lot of options. There are some things I need to find them a time and then I can finish the development… hope to do this soonThank you π
Hi @yangumasuta
problem solved…
Update the new version, and refresh your browser
Please let me know that everything is OKIf you want to support my work, you can rank the plugin 5 stars
problem solved,
If you want to support my work, you can rank the plugin 5 starsForum: Reviews
In reply to: [Admin Tools] Great plugin!Thanks @wpwebshop for your support
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Alert Notice Boxes - Best Notifications and Alerts for WordPress] php errorshi @jimmyqex,
have you checked?Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Alert Notice Boxes - Best Notifications and Alerts for WordPress] shortcodeIt enters the extended version will be released soon
I’m working on a new version that will include many options and the possibility of changing the background color.
If you want to support my work, you can rank the plugin 5 stars
It already exists, each page has a box that allows you to choose a notification appears

No, to update the plugin to the latest version 1.2.5.6
I was glad to help!
If you want to support my work, you can rank the plugin 5 starsI was glad to help!
If you want to support my work, you can rank the plugin 5 starsPlease update your version and check that works for you