TerraFrost
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] Problem with v4 AuthenticationIn class-wp-filesystem-ssh2.php can you find and uncomment out this line?:
//define('NET_SFTP_LOGGING', NET_SFTP_LOG_REALTIME);Thanks!
# #-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------ # class-wp-filesystem-ssh2.php # #-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------ # $this->link = new Net_SFTP($this->options['hostname'], $this->options['port']); # #-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------- # $this->link->chdir(dirname(__FILE__) . '/../../../');I think that should work. I don’t have the ability to test it atm though (am at work).
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] Private key incorrect for… (solution)Nice tip – thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] Update to version 0.4 doesn't workChange return fread($urandom, $length); to return fread($fp, $length) on line 93 for Random.php. I’ll make an update when I get home. Thanks..
Try it now. Sorry about this π
I’ll take a look after work..
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] WordPress ErrorLooks like the 0.3 version doesn’t support that lol. I just made a new 0.4 release. Try that one! If it doesn’t work do the define() thing.
Thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] WordPress ErrorUncommenting that line isn’t supposed to fix the problem – it’s supposed to dump a bunch of debug info out onto the screen. Is it not doing that?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] WordPress ErrorIn class-wp-filesystem-ssh2.php can you find and uncomment out this line?:
//define('NET_SFTP_LOGGING', NET_SFTP_LOG_REALTIME);Thanks!
Just run it and tell me what the output of it is.
Thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] No PROCEED button appearsHere’s the line that should be making it appear:
submit_button( __( 'Proceed' ), 'button', 'upgrade' );Could you maybe post the contents of your wp-admin/includes/file.php file? The latest version of WordPress is 3.4.2 – I don’t have an available 3.0.5 installation.
Thanks!
Can you do this?:
# #-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------ # class-wp-filesystem-ssh2.php # #-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------ # } else { $rsa = new Crypt_RSA(); if ( $this->password ) { $rsa->setPassword($this->options['password']); } $rsa->loadKey($this->options['private_key']); if ( ! $this->link->login($this->options['username'], $rsa ) ) { $this->errors->add('auth', sprintf(__('Private key incorrect for %s'), $this->options['username'])); return false; } } # #-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------ # echo $this->link->getServerIdentification();Won’t fix the problem but could give me information that’d enable me to better understand what’s going on.
Something that *might* fix it…
# #-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------ # phpseclib/Net/SFTP.php # #-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------ # $entries = $this->_list($path, true, false); # #-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------ # if (empty($entries)) { if (!$this->_send_sftp_packet(NET_SFTP_RMDIR, pack('Na*', strlen($path), $path))) { return false; } }The SSH server doesn’t like the private key you’re using. I’d double check that to be extra sure that the one you’re trying to use with this plugin is the correct one.
Also, fwiw, your NET_SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_FAILURE message suggests that your SSH server supports not just publickey but also password based authentication..
It should just be displayed in the browser. eg.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31717414@N06/7999373527/
That said, assuming you’re using the latest SVN version of this plugin, it’d be more helpful if you could replace the line I asked you to replace with this instead:
define(‘NET_SSH2_LOGGING’, NET_SSH2_LOG_REALTIME);
Thanks!
In class-wp-filesystem-ssh2.php can you find and uncomment out this line?
//define(‘NET_SFTP_LOGGING’, NET_SFTP_LOG_REALTIME);
Once that’s done if you could tell me the output that’d be great.
Thanks!