TerraFrost
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] White Screen loading WP after 4.2 updateI updated the plugin. Thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] please make compatible to 4.2.1 urgentAny better?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] Still cant connect SFTPSo I am also thinking…. I really have the server locked down.. its a cpanel box.. in the host access control I have just my IP address as it is when connected to my cable connection in the home/office
‘sshd xxx.xxx.xx.xxx ALLOW
sshd ALL DENY’Maybe try adding 127.0.0.1 to that or the IP address of your server.
ack I also see it would not allow the posting of the file and code you requested ;(
Try pastebin.com
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] Still cant connect SFTPNothing in your code snippet looks incorrect and, in any event, I’m using the latest Git version myself and am not getting syntax errors.
Can you post your full Net/SSH2.php and a copy of your phpinfo()?
Thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] Still cant connect SFTPMaybe try replacing the phpseclib directory used by this plugin with the phpseclib-master\phpseclib directory in https://github.com/phpseclib/phpseclib/archive/master.zip
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] Still cant connect SFTPdomain.com:1234 (port #)
user
pass
That’s the one you want.I dont see an SFTP option only:
FTP FTPS (SSL) SSH2
SSH2 is SFTP.Anyway can you try the latest trunk version of this plugin? eg.
http://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/ssh-sftp-updater-support/trunk/
Thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] Key upload over HTTP is a security riskTo extend this logic further, why not disable even password auth when it’s done over http? Of course at that point this plugin wouldn’t really be usable to people using http. That said, I suppose you do address this with your last line:
only let the user proceed over HTTP when they have acknowledged that they are aware of and want to ignore the gaping security risks of their actions?
I guess that could be done. idk. It’s not super high on my priority list atm. Want to submit a patch?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] Persistent Login ScreenCan you post a screenshot of the “There was an error connecting to the server, Please verify the settings are correct.” error that you’re getting?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] I Can't move file to sftpIf you’re trying to use the SFTP library of this addon programmatically.. I think you’d be better of using phpseclib instead:
http://phpseclib.sourceforge.net/sftp/intro.html
It’s what this addon uses for SFTP compatibility and, overall, that API is pretty well documented (imho).
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] "Private key incorrect for user" ErrorSo if you could find this:
//define(‘NET_SFTP_LOGGING’, NET_SFTP_LOG_REALTIME);
And replace it with this:
define(‘NET_SSH2_LOGGING’, NET_SSH2_LOG_REALTIME);
That’d be swell.
Also,
Am able to connect via SFTP in filezilla with another set of keys
What about with the set of keys that you’re trying to use with this addon?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] PHP error: Maximum execution timeYour server host key is huge :O
Actually, I was wrong – your server host key is fine. It’s the public key you’re using to login with. It’s huge.
Anyway, your options are three fold. Install gmp, install openssl or make use of a smaller RSA key.
And I have PHP 5.5. Also I can ask my server admin for more logs(SSH or others?) if you want.
Not going to help. The issue is pretty clear (it’s as described above).
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] PHP error: Maximum execution timeYour server host key is huge :O
The exponent is 0x10001 or 65537. That’s pretty standard.
The modulo otoh… it’s 0x400 bytes long or 1024 bytes or 8096 bits. That’s huge.
Mine, in contrast, has an exponent of 0x25 or 37. Common for OpenSSH. The modulo length is 0x80 or 128 bytes or 1024 bits. Pretty standard.
Anyway that said, using the latest Git version of phpseclib might help you. In the ssh-sftp-updater-support directory there should be a phpseclib directory. If you could replace that directory with the phpseclib-master\phpseclib directory in this file:
https://github.com/phpseclib/phpseclib/archive/master.zip
What the latest Git version does – that the WordPress version doesn’t do – is that it’ll use OpenSSL, if it’s available, for modular exponentiation. This results in a pretty dramatic speedup as documented here:
http://phpseclib.sourceforge.net/math/intro.html
ie. for a 2048-bit key it takes 4.5 seconds with BCMath without OpenSSL and 0.5 seconds with OpenSSL. At least on PHP 5.3. On PHP 5.4 the speedup is even more dramatic.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] PHP error: Maximum execution timeI can send you debug info from plugin. Are some private information in it or can I post i here?
You mean the SSH logs or what?
I guess you can email terrafrost@php.net to be on the safe side.
That said, here’s the line number where it’s stalling out on:
$temp->value = bcpowmod($this->value, $e->value, $n->value, 0);Does it always stall out on that line number / file?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] Persistent Login ScreenForum: Plugins
In reply to: [SSH SFTP Updater Support] Persistent Login ScreenSo what happened? Can you give me a screenshot of the page you’re seeing when you try to login with this plugin?
Thanks!