maximan
Forum Replies Created
-
Rather than try to isolate the problem I simply deleted the site and restored from pre-update, so can’t tell if the missing widget reappeared. If you want I can try to replicate this on a spare site – let me know.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Print Invoice & Delivery Notes for WooCommerce] Why update 2.0.2 to 3.2.2?Thanks for commenting on reasons to update, which I’ve now done. I’ve added your suggested css to my theme function.php file and this certainly goes part way toward formatting mailing labels as I want. However I don’t want to print the billing address but instead print the shipping address where the billing address currently is, and then indent the shipping address. Are you able to offer css suggestions to do this?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Super Cache] Possible incompatibility between WooThemes and WPSCI’m still hoping for comments regarding this issue. I have a similar site with essentially the same plugins except for WooThemes and WPSC works normally. It’s only with WooThemes that WPSC fails to add Status to the footer and no pages are cached. As I said before, with WooThemes disabled WPSC works as normal. If the developer is monitoring this support forum I’d appreciate hearing your thoughts as to what might be the cause.
timread, below is the modified css located in woocommerce-delivery-notes/templates/print/style.css. Also, I changed “Delivery Note” to “Delivery Note Enclosed”, see woocommerce-delivery-notes.php line 203, and changed print-delivery-note.php “Recipient” to “To:”
/* Simple CSS Reset and Print options ------------------------------------------*/ html, body, div, span, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, a, table, ol, ul, dl, li, dt, dd { border: 0 none; font: inherit; margin: 0; padding: 0; vertical-align: baseline; } body { line-height: 1; } ol, ul { list-style: none; } table { border-collapse: collapse; border-spacing: 0; } /* Template Page Layout ------------------------------------------*/ /* Main Body */ body { background: #fff; color: #000; font-family: "HelveticaNeue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.875em; line-height: 125%; } h1, h2, h3, h4 { font-weight: bold; } li, ul { margin-bottom: 1.25em; } p + p { margin-top: 1.25em; } /* Basic Table Styling */ table { page-break-inside: auto; } tr { border-top: 1px #ccc solid; border-bottom: 1px #ccc solid; page-break-inside: avoid; page-break-after: auto; } td, th { border-left: 1px #ccc solid; border-right: 1px #ccc solid; padding: 0.375em; vertical-align: middle; } th { color: #000; font-weight: bold; text-align: left; } /* Special Margin & Overflow Stylings */ #page { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding-top: 4%; padding-bottom: 4%; padding-left: 4%; padding-right: 4%; text-align: left; page-break-after: always; } #letter-header, #order-items, #order-summary, #order-notes { margin-bottom: 3em; } #order-info, #order-summary { margin-bottom: 6em; } #page, #letter-header, #order-listing, #order-summary, #order-notes, #letter-footer { overflow: hidden; } #order-items, #order-summary, #order-notes, #letter-footer { page-break-before: auto; page-break-after: auto; } /* Delivery Notes Head */ #letter-header { float: left; width: 40%; } #letter-header .heading { font-size: .8em; line-height: 100%; } #letter-header .company-name { } #letter-header .company-info { margin-top: 1.75em; } /* Order Listing - #order-listing */ #order-listing { margin-bottom: 5em; float: right; width: 90%; font-size: 1.75em; line-height: 125%; } /* Order Info - #order-info */ #order-info { float: left; width: 50%; } /* Order Items - #order-items */ #order-items { clear: both; } #order-items table { width: 100%; } #order-items .description { width: 50%; } #order-items .price { width: 25%; } #order-items dl { display: inline; margin-bottom: 0; color: #666; } #order-items dt, #order-items dd { display: inline; margin-bottom: 0; font-size: 0.75em; } #order-items dt { margin-left: 0.75em; } #order-items dd { margin-left: 0.2em; } /* Order Summary - #order-summary */ #order-summary { float: right; width: 50%; } #order-summary table { width: 100%; page-break-inside: avoid; } #order-summary .price { width: 50%; } #order-summary tr:last-child { border-top: 2px solid #000; border-bottom: 2px solid #000; font-weight: bold; } #order-summary small { font-size: 0.75em; color: #666; } /* Order Notes - #order-notes */ #order-notes { clear: both; } #order-notes .notes-shipping { float: left; width: 50%; } #order-notes .notes-personal { float: right; width: 50%; font-weight: bold; } /* Footer Imprint */ #letter-footer { border-top: 1px solid #ccc; padding-top: .5em; color: #666; font-size: 0.75em; } #letter-footer p + p { margin-top: 1em; } #letter-footer .policies, #letter-footer .imprint { margin-bottom: .5em; } /* CSS Media Queries for Print ------------------------------------------*/ @media print { body { font-size: 8pt; } }Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Super Cache] Cache status not added to footer?Similar problem here – see my comments a few post down.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Participants Database] Increase length of record field?Getting there – slowly! Thanks for your patience.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Participants Database] Increase length of record field?That’s easier said than done, at least in my case. Even though I’ve read CSS tutorials and have basic HTML knowledge I can’t figure out where to find the appropriate prefix code, e.g. “.wp-list-table th ” in the example below:
.wp-list-table th {
background-color: #f5f5f5;
}In the example above I copied the code from one of your forum posters and overrode the theme CSS using a custom style sheet. My question is where does the average user find the appropriate prefix code. How is this different from, say, “.pdb-list .textarea “. Regarding your suggestion, I used Firebug to try and identify the element but despite experimentation was unsuccessful. This is not my forte – Very frustrating! Is there a link you can reference where I can learn more about the prefix code?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Participants Database] Increase length of record field?On a related issue, is it possible to limit the width of columns by field. Also, I’d like to limit the number of lines displayed. I tried this but it failed to work. Any hints?
.pdb-list .textarea {
display:block;
width: 200px;
height: 100px;
overflow:auto;
}Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Participants Database] Increase length of record field?The issue is not the number of characters a field is capable of holding nor the display once data has been entered. Rather, my question is how to increase the size of the data entry box which currently doesn’t allow more than a few words to be shown.
Hmm..it works for me, i.e. number of products per page changed from default 10 to 24. In my case the number of products is less than 24, thus there is no second page, no previous/next page. Maybe someone else can offer help? Sorry
All I did was access “themes function.php” (using the built-in Themes editor) and added that text at the bottom.
I asked the same question and was able to do what you’re trying to do by appending the following text in your Themes functions.php
// Display 24 products per page
add_filter(‘loop_shop_per_page’, create_function(‘$cols’, ‘return 24;’));?>
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Need advice: handling U.S. county tax?Hmm, I didn’t think to question the veracity of the source data. If you discover a verified source please let me know.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Need advice: handling U.S. county tax?I don’t see overlap when looking at this chart: http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Travel/florida-zip-code-list.html
I used this chart to get the tax rates:
http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/forms/2012/dr15dss.pdfComments?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Need advice: handling U.S. county tax?I don’t know if this will help but in my case in Florida county tax is applied by zip code. I went through the process of extracting this data from their website and entered this into Shop Settings>Taxes>Local Tax Rates. I entered zips for each applicable county (not all counties add tax) and the tax rate (varies by county and can change depending on elections, although only a few did change for 2013). At checkout all shipments to Florida zips have the standard sales tax plus county tax if applicable. Hope this helps.