Mark Jansen
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Swiper] Fade does not hide previous slideHello @digitalapps,
I immediately updated and checkt, and it works like a charm.
Thanks for the great and swift reply and following up on it.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [ACF to REST API] POST request returns 500 cannot update itemSolved. It turned out to be a wrong key name in the body.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Create refundsHello Jesse,
yes, that is indeed the case. I’m sorry, I forgot all about this topic. Thank you. It is indeed solved.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Create refundsUnfortunately this still isn’t working. Does anyone have an idea? I have filed a bug report in the GIT Repository.
I’m kind of out of ideas.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Create refundsWhen I hook into wc_refund_created (which runs at the end of wc_create_refund()) and I check the $args, I get this:
array(7) { ["amount"]=> float(52.5) ["reason"]=> string(14) "VAT correction" ["order_id"]=> string(5) "41214" ["refund_id"]=> int(0) ["line_items"]=> array(2) { [43380]=> array(3) { ["qty"]=> int(1) ["refund_total"]=> string(9) "42.216667" ["refund_tax"]=> string(8) "8.443333" } [43381]=> array(3) { ["qty"]=> int(1) ["refund_total"]=> string(9) "10.283333" ["refund_tax"]=> string(8) "2.056667" } } ["refund_payment"]=> bool(false) ["restock_items"]=> bool(false) }The tax is right there, but it doesn’t come up in the refund. This looks like a bug in WC to me.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Create refundsI have been going through it. Shipping works now, but the taxes per line still don’t.
I really can’t wrap my head around why not. The data is passed through in all the variables through the entire process. But when the actual refund is created, it doesn’t show up.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Create refundsHello Gerhard,
Thanks for your reply.
Hm, that’s weird. Apperently the link went wrong. Here it is:https://gist.github.com/YourMark/cc5c02aa624090c453adbdf05aa7e6c5
As you can see there, the tax is in the line items array. Yet it’s not refunded. I know I can debug the entire function step by step. But I was hoping to find an answer here.
I might be doing something wrong after all, or maybe some one encountered the problem before.
- This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Mark Jansen.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Set Featured Image From Content] Doesn’t set Featured Image for meHello Expomas,
good to hear it is resolved. Can you let me know what the issue was?
I’ll be updating this plugin again real soon, with some new features. Maybe it’s something I can or need to change?
Regards,
Mark
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [WP Set Featured Image From Content] Doesn’t workIf you could look in the logs that would be great.
What version of PHP are you running? The plugin requires 5.4+
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [WP Set Featured Image From Content] Doesn’t workBe advised that if the images are external, this plugin does not (yet) support that. That is something that will be coming in soon, but I am not sure when exactly.
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [WP Set Featured Image From Content] Doesn’t workHello Ganchan,
Thanks for your reply.
I know there is a small bug in the plugin that I yet have to fix which causes only the first 10 posts to be loaded.
See https://wordpress.org/support/topic/small-mistake-in-the-code/ for more information about that.
Are the images in your posts local or external images?
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [WP Set Featured Image From Content] Doesn’t workHello Ganchan,
I’m sorry to hear that it might not work for you. Can you tell me how you used the plugin and / or do you maybe have an example?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Set Featured Image From Content] Small mistake in the codeHello Mutusen,
Good catch, thanks for letting me know. I will fix this shortly of course.
And also thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Set Featured Image From Content] Not workingRight, I see where I went wrong. The menu item I mentioned ‘Extra’, should of course be ‘Tools’. My bad.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Set Featured Image From Content] Not workingYou can PM me on slack, @yourmark, find me on twitter @mark_jansen or fill in the form on http://www.yourmark.nl/contact/