Mark Jansen
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: [bug?] Custom Post Type name conflict.@jonas: nope, this problem only occurs when I use the portfolio CPT in combination with the portfolio page.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: [bug?] Custom Post Type name conflict.Hey Keesie,
thanks for the answers. That makes absolutely a lot of sense, but is there a workaround for it?
Is there a way to make a nice portfolio overview, with all the CPT’s (with pagination), and have it show up in the wp_list_pages?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: [bug?] Custom Post Type name conflict.Hello Jonas,
once again, thanks.
My template contains more code for the header and the footer.
I’ve tried to name it page-portfolio.php, but alass that still doesn’t work.
If I navigate to the portfolio page, it gives current-page-item to the page I selected as blogpage where it of course should give that status to Portfolio. It’s apparently still using index.php.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: [bug?] Custom Post Type name conflict.Edit: Thanks for the answer of course.
What name should my template have then?
I know the hierarchy, but I’m not sure which way I should go then.
The template page for displaying CPT’s should be singular page -> static page -> $custom.php right? Or am I following the wrong track?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: WP Coda Slider] – Shorthand and template code issuesResolved:
Aparently the CSS file contained a display: none on the arrows (don’t know why), but it should work fine now.