Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Mark Jansen

    (@mark-jansen)

    Worth flagging: Cloudflare opened a Bot Management incident on May 5. The timing lines up with when we started seeing issues. So it might have something to do with it.

    Mark Jansen

    (@mark-jansen)

    @dzzstudio Ah yes, I was unclear I’m sorry. I meant one one of my clients website yes.

    Mark Jansen

    (@mark-jansen)

    I can reproduce and confirm this with the exact same issue. Only on mobile does the page not render wel and are other actions seemingly blocked (such as a click on a hamburger menu).

    I also notice a lot of challenges of which quite a few return a 401 and a big number of blobs in the network tab, such as blob:https://challenges.cloudflare.com/0436ae22-4ef0-44f4-8e02-079576551f5f

    I am unsure whether I’ve seen those before or if that is new.

    Thread Starter Mark Jansen

    (@mark-jansen)

    Hi, and sorry for the late reply.

    You can mark this as resolved, my client moved towards ahrefs for checking internal 404’s for now. So I can’t tell you if the problem was resolved when using the cloud version.

    Thanks for the support and quick responses. And again sorry for my late one.

    Thread Starter Mark Jansen

    (@mark-jansen)

    Hi doing well, thank you. And thanks for the quick response.

    We are indeed working with the local version. I’ve asked my client to check with the host about the base_dir setting.

    Thread Starter Mark Jansen

    (@mark-jansen)

    Hi there,

    this indeed does seem to fix the issue. The out of stock check works fine πŸ™‚

    Thanks for all the quick replies.

    Kind regards,

    Mark

    Thread Starter Mark Jansen

    (@mark-jansen)

    Hi and thanks for the quick response,

    I know the plugin itself is not scheduling the actions. But the function you call is. Meaning wc_delete_product_transients() does schedule those actions.

    I am var_dumping right inside the plugin code, so on line 114 or so. That is actually called 308 times (in my case) on the product single page. Where variants are shown. If you want, I would be happy to show you what happens, maybe in a Google Meet with screen sharing or something like that.

    The fact remains (I believe) that the line that calls wc_delete_product_transients is repeatedly called where it probably shouldn’t be.

    Thread Starter Mark Jansen

    (@mark-jansen)

    FYI: This is what I see when I dump the $id on line 114 of class_ycve_public.php. This is 308 times the ID. I think that might be a bit too much πŸ˜‰

    int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419)
    int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419) int(51406) int(51407) int(51408) int(51409) int(51410) int(51411) int(51412) int(51413) int(51414) int(51415) int(51416) int(51417) int(51418) int(51419)
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Mark Jansen.

    I have the same issue.

    It results in the following error:

    TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'lightbox')
        at migrate (https://mysite.com/wp-includes/js/dist/block-library.js?ver=b79a74010bdb3250caf3:23675:19)
        at applyBlockDeprecatedVersions (https://mysite.com/wp-includes/js/dist/blocks.js?ver=1e16b1d8cd192ec1a469:13639:22)
        at parseRawBlock (https://mysite.com/wp-includes/js/dist/blocks.js?ver=1e16b1d8cd192ec1a469:13881:24)
        at https://mysite.com/wp-includes/js/dist/blocks.js?ver=1e16b1d8cd192ec1a469:13865:75
        at Array.map (<anonymous>)
        at parseRawBlock (https://mysite.com/wp-includes/js/dist/blocks.js?ver=1e16b1d8cd192ec1a469:13865:57)
        at https://mysite.com/wp-includes/js/dist/blocks.js?ver=1e16b1d8cd192ec1a469:13865:75
        at Array.map (<anonymous>)
        at parseRawBlock (https://mysite.com/wp-includes/js/dist/blocks.js?ver=1e16b1d8cd192ec1a469:13865:57)
        at https://mysite.com/wp-includes/js/dist/blocks.js?ver=1e16b1d8cd192ec1a469:13929:19

    Thread Starter Mark Jansen

    (@mark-jansen)

    Thanks.

    I have to update my statement a bit though. It’s no the switch() that has changed, but the way the numerical values are compared to strings has changed since PHP 8. The outcome is the same though.

    https://wiki.php.net/rfc/string_to_number_comparison

    • This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Mark Jansen.
    Thread Starter Mark Jansen

    (@mark-jansen)

    Confirmed, this works now.

    Thread Starter Mark Jansen

    (@mark-jansen)

    Small update: I’m not using it currently for the WP Swiper plugin, but the custom class under extra CSS classes is not being applied.

    Thread Starter Mark Jansen

    (@mark-jansen)

    I am using the default WordPress core way. So the block alignment option. (which seemed to work before 1.0.24).

    I have now updated to 1.0.26 and it looks like it’s working great again.

    Thanks!

    Thread Starter Mark Jansen

    (@mark-jansen)

    Apparently the parser here won’t play nice with the HTML πŸ™‚

    This is this is the code it generates. And I’d expect the first div to have the classes appended to them

    https://gist.github.com/YourMark/4e461175e1ae55c609b9cabd310c941f

    • This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Mark Jansen.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Mark Jansen.
    Thread Starter Mark Jansen

    (@mark-jansen)

    Hi @digitalapps. Thanks again for the fast response.

    I have updated to 1.0.25 but unfortunately it doesn’t make a difference. I have tested with the block alignment button and als added a custom class.

    <!-- wp:da/wp-swiper-slides {"align":"wide","effect":"fade","tabsData":[{"slug":"slide-1"},{"slug":"slide-2"}],"pagination_type":"fraction","className":"MyCustomClass"} -->

    This is the output in the Code Editor, but it doesn’t reflect it in the outputted HTML both in the block editor and the front-end.

    I’d expect the first

    to contain the classes alignwide and MyCustomClass

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)