Mark Jansen
Forum Replies Created
-
$group_fields = get_post_meta($group_id, '_wp_types_group_fields', true);Seems to do the trick! Now I have to find out how to dynamicly find the group_id, but I’m a few steps further already.
So in short, I want to use http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_post_custom but only on the fields in a certain group.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Widget Image Field] [Plugin: Widget Image Field] Broken in FIrefoxCool, that worked for me. Thanks.
I hope Jonathan reads this, so there will be a fix in the next update π
Thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Pronamic Google Maps] [Plugin: Pronamic Google Maps] Edit infowindowUnfortunately not. It’s a number of calculated divs. I was hoping for an easier way π
It looks ok now, but a little bit of tweaking would have been nice π
Yeah, I know. I was building on to something that already existed, but I should change that, I know.
This indeed seems to work. Thanks Remco
Thanks. Worked it out. This function is obsolete indeed.
Fixed. I forgot to map the capabilities….
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: [bug?] Custom Post Type name conflict.Ohw right, that was still in.
This all works absolutely fantastic now. Thanks for all the help you guys and Keesie in particular.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: [bug?] Custom Post Type name conflict.Works like a charm except for one thing; it shows Portfolio behind the page with the cumstom field, but also at the end of the list.
I can’t really find where it adds it again.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: [bug?] Custom Post Type name conflict.Hey,
awsome the help I’m getting here. Thanks a lot.
I get everything working just fine, except the walker part. I don’t really understand how that works (yet).
The current code I have to wp_list_pages() is
<?php wp_list_pages('sort_column=menu_order&depth=1&title_li='); ?>Quite simple, but I’m not sure how to use the walker code in there.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: [bug?] Custom Post Type name conflict.I actually ment if I can set it to like 3rd or so. I’d like it as 3rd item in the menu.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: [bug?] Custom Post Type name conflict.Ok thanks. I can’t get around it to test it right now, but I will tomorrow. Is there also a way to determine what position ‘Portfolio’ should have in the menu? Can I influence that?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: [bug?] Custom Post Type name conflict.You are the best, thank you. I will test this asap and let you know if it has worked!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: [bug?] Custom Post Type name conflict.Ok, and how can I make archive-portfolio show up in the wp_list_pages() list then, so it’ll be in my menu?