Markus Drubba
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] I can't get it set up@teeslab pls test if it is working for you with the latest update. The GA version is detected automatically now, no more need for setting it. Google Universal tracking is also implemented.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Track with google analytics disables twitter.Hi Pranita,
I submitted a new version. I think you selected the wrong googla analytics tracking version or you use the universal tracking. The GA version is now detected automatically, I hope it is working now. Let me know if it is working.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] I can't get it set upPlease check if your google analytics tracking is working after the next plugin update. I try to deliver as fast as I can.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] I can't get it set upHi Kris,
what Tracking are you using? One of the new Universal Tracking? This is currently not supported. But I have it on my list…
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] I can't get it set upNice. I will be glad to see a review and a rating from you. π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] I can't get it set upIt happened because you have not defined a name for the link. The link is shown in the markup but only the link is shown, without any text:
<a href=".."></a>Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] I can't get it set upHi chrisslemke,
I tested it with the facebook and twitter button and it is working. Have you changed anything? On what Browser is it failing for you?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] wplike2get and adblockHi mau5,
this is not a plugin issue. I don’t use adblock and don’t know the exact functionality, but I think you can configure it in adblock?!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] I can't get it set up@chrisslemke try to update or better deactivate “Floating Social Media Links”-Plugin. And let me know if it is working fine after..
@teeslab Can you provide me a link from your site?
For GA be sure you have integrated a working GA-Code and be sure to select the right version of GA-Tracker (old, or new), than it should be working.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Hidden Links dont show anymore@Zetano it is working on your site I see. OR do you have any problems?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [wplike2get] Newbie please help..Yes. But please give me an example how you tried to add it to your site.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] [wplike2get] dont work on woocommerce product pageCan you try to deactivate AddThis?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] hotlink protection?This is not in the scope of the plugin. You can try to use a special download plugin that is generating a link that is only working one time.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Hidden Links dont show anymore@all pls check that you have no conflicts with other Plugins. I see a JS Error on your example sites that is caused by another Social Media Plugin. If you fixed that, let me know if you have any other issue.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpLike2Get] Tweet not working for shareTry to deactivate your other social Media Buttons and test again, pls. You have JS Errors from http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js