Ash
Forum Replies Created
-
Same here
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Custom Fields - Code Area Field] Update for v5?Hi Guys, Thanks for the fixes here, it has helped a lot.
I forgot to click ‘Notify me of follow-up posts via email’ πForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce Order Notes Window] Not Working – "Cannot load Woocommerce."I’m getting the same error. I think they have changed the way you access plugin settings here.
I got it to work by editing the url a little like this http://your-website.co.uk/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=order_notes_window
or edit line 69 of the plugin to read
'<a href="' . admin_url('admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=order_notes_window') . '">' . __('Settings', 'woocommerce') . '</a>',and line 294
echo '<a href="' . admin_url('admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=' . $name) . '" class="' . $class . '">' . $label . '</a>';
Hope it helps someoneForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Custom Fields: NextGEN Gallery Field add-on] Support for v5Sorry, looks like the upload was incomplete. It works great!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Custom Fields: NextGEN Gallery Field add-on] Support for v5Hi Thanks for that.
But I keep getting ‘Error Field type does not exist’
I’m running WP4.1 & ACF 5.1.6 any ideas?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [GuideMe] Seem this plugin is not readyI too am having issues with it…
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /Applications/AMPPS/www/***/wp-content/plugins/guideme/guideme.php on line 25
Thanks, but how do I ignore that file?
Hi,
Yeah I was. This is annoying then as I will keep getting emails (as I need to know if anything else may have changed).
I think this should be a feature request then.
I too think this would be a good idea, also perhaps a place/list of common ips that are spamming to import if the user wanted to do so?
@esmi to be fair to @stefandunn their comment is the only acknowledgement my post has been looked at.
Just saying…
I too am having issues. I tried upgrading when version 2 came out, but caused conflicts with other plugins & code on the site, which I think is to do with jQuery, as if I downgrade again all is well.
I just tried again, but still have the same issues.
Hi did you ever get this working? I would like to display the descriptions also.
I would also like to see this added to the plugin, which is great by the way π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Gravity PDF] Display uploaded imagesI tried that, but that’s not the issue I have. It’s getting the url to the file uploaded not echoing out the link to it.
However I have come up with a solution, so to anyone else having the same issue this is what you need to do.
Call the info as you have done before for any other field
$file = $form_data['field']['Upload file'];After add this…
$file_url = new SimpleXMLElement($file);Now echoing like this…
<?php echo $file_url['href']; ?>Will echo out the url to that file, which you can add to a src=”” for images or anything else you may need.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SimpleMap Store Locator] Does not work with wordpress 3.5Thanks, seems to have fixed it.