Ash
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Extended Google Map for Elementor] Conflict with Rank Math SEO@matija80 I too am having this issue. Did you resolve it?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Table Field Add-on for ACF and SCF] Text formattingHi is there any update on the pro version?
Hi, I’ve just installed the plugin and got a similar issue. Any update on what looks like a great plugin?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Quantcast Choice] Vendor ListSame issue here
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Campaign Monitor for WooCommerce] Please shorten/move admin menu nameI think it would be better yet to not show ‘campaign monitor’ anywhere, as a lot use campaign monitor to white label the service.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WZone - Lite Version] Product Import Not WorkingYep, I agree
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Post Types Order] Image title shown in reorder list of post typeHi,
I’m unable to deactive all of the plugins as it is happening on a live site. It is just happening with this one image, when there are many more. Why would it just pull out this one?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP SEO HTML Sitemap] Custom Post Type Not ShowingCan I ask if this feature (showing custom taxonomies) is going to make it in and when?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress MU Domain Mapping] Two websites, One domainI didn’t know if the DM plugin was causing the issue due to the domains, not really pointing at this server yet?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress MU Domain Mapping] Two websites, One domainUPDATE:
It seems to be only happening for logged in users. This get’s more strange.
Sorry, I’ve not been in the office for a while. But I’m back now. As you can see.
I’ve done another page here http://mologic.co.uk/demo/ and it still seems to be happening.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce Product FAQs] Catchable Fatal error@evgalak Thanks, I was just about to say I was having the same issue and then you posted that. Great fix thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] category sort drag & drop not working@acmdesigns did you get this fixed?
Hi Yes this is managed by the theme (Roots theme 2013ish I think)
I have deactivated this, but it makes no difference to the display.
Hi
I’ve done what you said, but I can’t find what is causing the issue. You say that ‘something’ is force-deactivating Photon. Is there a way we can force-reactivating it?
Thanks