Ash
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How to list authors?Thanks MichaelH,
But that’s not what I’m after. I would like to be able for the code to do something like this.
look at the list of the authors. List those names & add some of their profile info along with their name.
Like this.
Mike – The Boss
Ash – The Web Designer
Simon – The Graphic DesignerThe job title could be stored in the surname field maybe as it’s not being used?
Scratch that. It’s not working. just out putting the hard coded html and nothing from the query.
Managed to get it to work. made a function from within the loop and then called on that function from outside the loop. Seems to be working.
Not sure where to start with that. Thanks anyway.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: How to have two different search results templatesDone it but I thought I would share it with you.
if ( in_category(14) || in_category (15) || in_category (16) || in_category (17) || in_category (18) || in_category (19) || in_category (20)) {
include(TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/search-results-our-people.php’);
} else {
include(TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/search-results.php’);removed this…
if ( have_posts() ) { the_post(); rewind_posts(); }as it was causing an infanent loop!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: How to have two different search results templatesEDIT TYPOS
if ( have_posts() ) { the_post(); rewind_posts(); }
if ( in_category(14) || in_category (15) || in_category (16) || in_category (17) || in_category (18) || in_category (19) || in_category (20)) {
include(TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/search-results-our-people.php’);
} else {
include(TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/search-results.php’);Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: How to have two different search results templatesPlease remember I said that I’m no php coder, but could this be along the right lines? I know it doesn’t work in this form (tried it), but getting there?
if ( have_posts() ) { the_post(); rewind_posts(); }
if ( in_category(14) || in_category (15) || || in_category (16) || in_category (17) || in_category (18) || in_category (19) in_category (20)) {
include(TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/search-results-our-people.php’);
} else {
include(TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/search-results.php’);
}Forum: Plugins
In reply to: Display all the categories where a post appearsthats great, thanks
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: how to include a file from outside of the wordpress directorynope nothing, sorry.
Any other ideas??