Ash
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Gravity PDF] Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare()Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Deactivate inactive users from a siteThanks, it’s almost what I need. I’m not sure how I would modify it, as I’m so so with my developer skills.
Maybe someone else could help?
Yep still having the same issue after various updates to the plugin. Can anyone please help me fix this?
I’m still having the same issue. Does anyone know why this is? I really want to be able to use this plugin in a production site, but at the moment it’s looking too unstable.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Cookie Control] [Plugin: Cookie Control] Typo on function?@greg77 I don’t see how do you catch plugins setting cookies without having to make edits to the plugin files, which would be overwritten when the plugin updates.
Unless I’m missing something?
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Multisite multiple domains and wp-signup.phpThis seems to have done the trick. Thanks Ipstenu.
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: Multisite multiple domains and wp-signup.phpThanks Ipstenu I’ll give it a try.
Uh anyone?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: help to make custom post types even more simpleThanks keesiemeijer
@big Bagel, Apologies for the lateness of my reply.
I’m trying to have a list all case studies page (which I think I’m doing already), but down the right hand side of the page a list of the taxonomies/categories those case studies are assigned to. At the moment it is listing all the taxonomies/categories out, even if the post (case study) in that taxonomy/category isn’t published. Normally if a taxonomy/category is empty WordPress doesn’t show that taxonomy/category.
On top of that if you click on a taxonomy/category it lists all posts across all the taxonomies/categories for case studies no matter the taxonomy/category you are viewing.
Regarding the listing all posts on the page;
OK so what your saying is that my WP_Query() is wrong when trying to list out the posts associated with a given taxonomy.
What would I need to do to correct that? at the moment I use this query in two files. archive-case_studies.php (this lists all & I guess it’s doing it right here) & also in taxonomy.php (this should only list the ones with the chosen taxonomy from the viewer).
Regarding the wp_list_categories();
I made an error in copying the code to the paste bin please see the updated version http://pastebin.com/ehdLEVuh
Thank you for you help so far with this.
Hi Big Bagel
I tried your code, but it still shows all posts in each taxonomy, even if the post hasn’t been “tagged” with that taxonomy.
http://www.upssystems.co.uk/case-studies-with-an-industry-of/all-industries/
should show all (and does), but
http://www.upssystems.co.uk/case-studies-with-an-industry-of/all-industries/environmental/
should only show one of them (the one called “FUEL CELL INSTALLATION FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AGENCY”).
As for…
Every category shows all the posts and not jut the ones in that category.
the taxonomies listed on the right hand side, should not all be there, as some of them have nothing published in them yet.
The code for that is here http://pastebin.com/ehdLEVuh
Can any one please help me?
Looks like I need to use pastebin then.
I have noticed if I remove the…
<?php $loop = new WP_Query( array( 'post_type' => 'case_studies', 'posts_per_page' => 10 ) ); ?> <?php while ( $loop->have_posts() ) : $loop->the_post(); ?>& just use..
<?php if ( have_posts() ) the_post(); ?>it works, but only shows the latest post for each category ?!
hmmmm
it’s a custom theme, but it has worked fine for the past 3 years with no changes to it. All other theme files work fine. The only change has been WP itself.