tremblayly
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi Gerhard,
Same thing, the badge does not display.
Lyse
Hi
Just go it to work yesterday. Perhaps I had a character I could not see when I pasted the shortcode.Thank you for your prompt response and willingness to help.
Lyse
Hi
They are my theme specific shortcodes that stop working as soon as I activate NextGen Gallery plugin. I tested all other plugins and this the only one causing this to happen. I worked with my theme support to identify this issue.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: WooCommerce Categories – Sub-Categories Shortcodes & Page Display IssuesVery well
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: WooCommerce Categories – Sub-Categories Shortcodes & Page Display IssuesI’d like to know too!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Image Size Limit] What about Editor Over-ride?Hi
I’m going to give this a try as well!
Thanks
LyseForum: Plugins
In reply to: [TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] TablePress Javascript errorHi Tobias,
I have disabled the external DataTables JavaScript library and kept my #colspan# in my header. I refreshed my page and all works perfectly and as expected!
You are absolutely correct Tobias. My problem is solved.
Thank you so very much.
Lyse
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] TablePress Javascript errorHi Tobias,
The following is a link to a product page that uses a table created in TablePress. I reactivated TablePress in order for you to see the issue. Make a selection on the form below the table and you will see that the total price of the product does not get displayed to add to cart.
http://tremblaytechweb.com/TWdev/shop/hatch-plus-fanatic-fly-reel#product_images%5Bgrouped%5D/5/
Yes, but basically the response was to hire a Woo developer to make these work together! Not a very positive answer I must say.
Lyse
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Woocommerce – option to add attributes in "Sort by"Hi,
I’d be interested in finding out on how this can be done!
Lyse
Hi,
I’d be interested in how to this as well.
Thanks,
LyseHi,
I will try this. Thanks
Lyse
Hi,
I’m having this issue and was told that I would need a developer to make these work together. I was surprised by this response because I think that the Woo Extensions should be developed to work together!
Lyse
Hi,
I have found what my problem was. I had to disable the use of DataTables!
Lyse
Hi,
Just an update. This only happens when I try to upload a featured image in a page. On a product, this works fine.
Lyse