tremblayly
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Autoptimize] Autoptize conflict with other pluginHi
I just ran some tests on the production site. When I turn off Optimize JavaScript Code, all my “country” field content is registered and sent via email correctly.
Here’s the code snippet referred to that is used in the functions.php file to change the default country of the plugin:
// Change the default country on Wholesale registration form function wwsSetRegistrationDefaultCountry() { if ( is_page( 'wholesale-registration' ) ) { ?> <script type="text/javascript"> jQuery(document).ready(function () { jQuery('select#wwlc_country').val('CA'); jQuery('select#wwlc_country').trigger('chosen:updated'); jQuery('select#wwlc_country').trigger('change'); }); </script> <?php } }Hope this feedback can help you narrow down what could be happening.
Thank you
LyseForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Autoptimize] Autoptize conflict with other pluginHi
Here’s the reply I received from the Wholesale plugin developer:“I’m afraid I don’t have any specific description for the conflict. But somehow the custom snippet you used for the default country is not saved properly because of the Autoptimize. ”
Thank you
LyseForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Autoptimize] Autoptize conflict with other pluginHi
I asked the Wholesale plugin developer to send me his findings. He’s in Australia, so I will not hear back from him until later this evening, if he works on my issue.OK I can tried what you suggested while waiting on a response from the other support rep. and I could not replicate the issue on my staging area. Test1 I deactivated JS & CSS, test2 I reactivated CSS, test3 I reactivated JS. All email were delivered the correct country code.
I will wait now for the response from Australia and see what he found.
Thank you for your patience and prompting me to test further.
Lyse
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Autoptimize] Autoptize conflict with other pluginHi Frank
Thank you for the quick response.
The problem is on with the “country” data not being registered correctly therefore the default is being used. The data is submitted as registered.
None of the FAQ reference my issue and of course I went directly to the Wholesale plugin support.
I don’t even know where to begin looking for the issue except that disabling the plugin fixes my problem.
Lyse
Hi Justin,
Just signed up!
Thanks,
LyseHi Richard,
You have answered my concern. I just have to be patient until the future version forces the bar below the bottom of my page.
Thanks you for responding.
LyseHi Tobias,
That worked! My tables styling remained the same.
Thank you so much for all of your help and patience.
Lyse
Hi Tobias,
The way my tables look now, with the even/odd shading backgrounds is what I want to keep. This page reflects what I want .
How true about the CSS file not found. My custom styling, for this theme, is in the theme’s style.css. I do not have a Child theme created for this site.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
LyseHi Tobias,
I deselected the @import “http://www.troutwaters.wpengine.com/wp-content/themes/abundance/css/custom.css”; and that did not affect the styling of my tables. (I can’t this line in the plugin option)
I then replaced the string .wp-table-reloaded-id- with .tablepress-id for all of my tables and by doing that, I lost all of my styling for my tables. So I changed those back.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks
LyseHi Tobias,
Here’s a link to one of them http://troutwaters.ca/shop/pieroway-element-fly-rod/
The CSS File contains a whole section just for styling my tables. The following is one element of about (8) of them:
/* CSS for main tables 11-49, 59, 65-78, 80-81 83-113 */ .wp-table-reloaded-id-11, .wp-table-reloaded-id-13, .wp-table-reloaded-id-14, .wp-table-reloaded-id-15, .wp-table-reloaded-id-16, .wp-table-reloaded-id-17, .wp-table-reloaded-id-18, .wp-table-reloaded-id-19, .wp-table-reloaded-id-20, .wp-table-reloaded-id-21, .wp-table-reloaded-id-22, .wp-table-reloaded-id-23, .wp-table-reloaded-id-24, .wp-table-reloaded-id-25, .wp-table-reloaded-id-26, .wp-table-reloaded-id-27, .wp-table-reloaded-id-28, .wp-table-reloaded-id-29, .wp-table-reloaded-id-30, .wp-table-reloaded-id-31, .wp-table-reloaded-id-32, .wp-table-reloaded-id-33, .wp-table-reloaded-id-34, .wp-table-reloaded-id-35, .wp-table-reloaded-id-36, .wp-table-reloaded-id-37, .wp-table-reloaded-id-38, .wp-table-reloaded-id-39, .wp-table-reloaded-id-40, .wp-table-reloaded-id-41, .wp-table-reloaded-id-42, .wp-table-reloaded-id-43, .wp-table-reloaded-id-44, .wp-table-reloaded-id-45, .wp-table-reloaded-id-46, .wp-table-reloaded-id-47, .wp-table-reloaded-id-48, .wp-table-reloaded-id-49, .wp-table-reloaded-id-59, .wp-table-reloaded-id-65, .wp-table-reloaded-id-66, .wp-table-reloaded-id-67, .wp-table-reloaded-id-68, .wp-table-reloaded-id-69, .wp-table-reloaded-id-70, .wp-table-reloaded-id-71, .wp-table-reloaded-id-72, .wp-table-reloaded-id-73, .wp-table-reloaded-id-74, .wp-table-reloaded-id-75, .wp-table-reloaded-id-76, .wp-table-reloaded-id-77, .wp-table-reloaded-id-78, .wp-table-reloaded-id-80, .wp-table-reloaded-id-81, .wp-table-reloaded-id-83, .wp-table-reloaded-id-84, .wp-table-reloaded-id-85, .wp-table-reloaded-id-87, .wp-table-reloaded-id-88, .wp-table-reloaded-id-89, .wp-table-reloaded-id-90, .wp-table-reloaded-id-91, .wp-table-reloaded-id-92, .wp-table-reloaded-id-93, .wp-table-reloaded-id-94, .wp-table-reloaded-id-95, .wp-table-reloaded-id-96, .wp-table-reloaded-id-97, .wp-table-reloaded-id-98, .wp-table-reloaded-id-99,.wp-table-reloaded-id-100, .wp-table-reloaded-id-101, .wp-table-reloaded-id-102, .wp-table-reloaded-id-103, .wp-table-reloaded-id-104, .wp-table-reloaded-id-105, .wp-table-reloaded-id-106, .wp-table-reloaded-id-107, .wp-table-reloaded-id-108, .wp-table-reloaded-id-109, .wp-table-reloaded-id-110, .wp-table-reloaded-id-111, .wp-table-reloaded-id-112, .wp-table-reloaded-id-113 { border-collapse: collapse; border: 2px solid #2c3547!important; background-color: #f8f8f8!important; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; width: 100%!important; }Thanks
LyseHi
I think my problem is caused by the custom styling (@import “http://www.troutwaters.wpengine.com/wp-content/themes/abundance/css/custom.css”;)where each sets of similar tables are styled to a specific width (lots of CSS styling for all tables). How to get the styling to work efficiently?I already removed the WP Table Reloaded plugin when I migrated to TablePress.
Lyse
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooMobile] Can't use WooMobile Lite iPhone app with my storeHi
I’m having the same problem. Used to login no problem.My site address is: lysetremblayjewelry.ca
Thanks
LyseHi
I deleted and recreated the new role, not change. I deleted and copied from the Admin role to create my new role, and it now seems to work.
Beats me?
Thanks
LyseHi Gerhard,
I have simple products only – no variations
Lyse