tremblayly
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi Edhund,
That is the option I choose but I see it says SAVING….DONE but the image does not get uploaded. I also now get a media looking picture?
Lyse
Hi Tobias,
The page was privately published, so I changed the status. It now finds the page. I have other pages that are privately published and they seem to work OK. I have reason to believe that your plugin may not be the cause at this time, so I will pursue with the shopping ccart plugin forum.
Thank you so much for trying to help.
Much appreciated
LyseHi Tobias,
That is correct, it redirects to the shopping cart page, which does exist but never gets loaded – don’t why not. If you then click the back button you will see the table last column shows the shopping cart content. You can try to remove the item and nothing works.
I’m thinking that perhaps using your plugin with the ultra shopping cart one it gets somewhat confused? When I’m signed in a the administrator, all works well. So I thought perhaps the right access may be the culprit in the table plugin?
Lyse
`Any ideas on which widget is using the <strong><div class=”ngg-clear”></strong> which seems to cause the large gap in my content?
Anyone?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Image linkI cleared my cache and you are correct, all works as expected!
Thank you so much and Happy Holidays!
I’m having sames issues after upgrading today! I even put the code in but it does not work.