tremblayly
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Autoptimize] Autoptimize conflict with admin accessHi
I’ve used this snippet for a very long time and on more than one site. I never encountered any issues using it before yesterday.
Thanks
LyseForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Autoptimize] CSS not what’s expectedHi
That worked. My styles are now applied correctly.
Thank you for the prompt reply.
Have a great day!
LyseForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Autoptimize] CSS not what’s expectedHi Frank,
So to I exclude the wp-content/uploads or just the styles.css file? If just the file, how do I do that?
Thanks
LyseForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Autoptimize] CSS not what’s expected….on the SUBMIT button, if you hover the button it should be dark green not yellow….
OK, I’m sorry Jan.
Hi
Any progress on this issue?
LyseForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Autoptimize] Plugin imcompatibility with WC 3.7Hi Frank,
Thank fixed the error.Thank you for the prompt response.
LyseForum: Plugins
In reply to: [The Events Calendar] Creating Multiple Calendars via menu linksHi Ed,
I made it work with the support from the plugin developer.
Thank you for your time in trying to help me.
Lyse
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [The Events Calendar] Creating Multiple Calendars via menu linksHi Jeremy,
Those sub-menu items do not have any CSS class configured there.
CSS for those menu items are done through the mega-menu plugin/customizer just like all of the other sub-menu items. So I would expect these to display the same way.Thanks
LyseForum: Plugins
In reply to: [The Events Calendar] Creating Multiple Calendars via menu linksHi Jeremy
When I switch theme, because I use UBER Mega Menu on my site, I don’t get to see the main menu, so I can’t tell it’s a theme issue.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks
LyseForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Woocommerce causing huge CPU usage spike??My host has found a solution by adding the following code snippet into the functions.php file:
add_filter( 'woocommerce_background_image_regeneration', '__return_false' );all craziness has stopped!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Woocommerce causing huge CPU usage spike??Same is happening to me…..Please can we get a permanent fix.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Collapsing Categories] Mark active categories with class “active”Hi
I agree with your suggestion that it would be great to get the extra class.
LyseForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Autoptimize] Autoptize conflict with other pluginHi
I made the changes you suggested and turned on the JS. That fixed the problem.
Thank you for all of your help and for being so prompt.
Lyse
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Autoptimize] Autoptize conflict with other pluginBTW – I left the plugin active without JS activated on the production site.
I do get a number of wholesale registration