Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
  • Thread Starter Nik

    (@nikbond)

    Hi Oguz

    Thank you again. Are you saying that Admin Side Protection is available in the Pro version only? This certainly isn’t clear from the plug-in (it’s shown as an installable add-on) and I’ve seen other users of the free version asking about it in the past…

    If the above is true, also just to ask again… I really don’t need the additional features in the Pro version (other than the Admin Side Protection!) but are you saying I could download the free trial version and then continue using it without having to pay? What would happen to updates in that case as presumably I wouldn’t be able to update the Pro version at all?

    Warm regards

    Thread Starter Nik

    (@nikbond)

    Hi again Oguz

    Thank you again and I would be very grateful if you could indeed check if there is a fix.

    For what it’s worth, there is also this (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-messages-bug-with-latest-update/) outstanding issue with the latest free version not generating validation messages, which as far as I am aware, hasn’t been addressed yet either 😉

    I really don’t need the additional features in the Pro version but are you saying I could download the free trial version and then continue using it without having to pay? What would happen to updates in that case as presumably I wouldn’t be able to update the Pro version at all 😉

    Warm regards
    Nik

    Thread Starter Nik

    (@nikbond)

    Many thanks Oguz. I suspected that was the case but just thought I’d double check I hadn’t missed anything before trying to re-invent the wheel!

    No worries… maybe I’ll even have a go at writing my own plug-in for it 😉

    In the meantime however, I’ve come up with another issue as I’ve just activated the Admin Side Proection add-on but it’s not working (ie. not appearing under Protection Rules). This seems to be the same as reported here – https://wordpress.org/support/topic/admin-side-protection-not-an-option-in-protection-rules/ back in February. Has it been fixed yet or am I missing something?

    Warm regards
    Nik

    Thread Starter Nik

    (@nikbond)

    Hi Nastia

    Thank you. I see that does now work with Version 4.1.2 , although (as per my other support post here) I’ve had to downgrade to the previous version for now as the error messaging/validation on sigh-up is not currently working with the latest version.

    Hopefully once that’s fixed, I can upgrade again and have a working sign-up form AND be able to export users to csv 😉

    Warm regards
    Nik

    Thread Starter Nik

    (@nikbond)

    Hi Oguz

    Thank you for confirming this – it took me a while to realise that it was the plug-in causing the error and not my coding!

    I’ve downgraded to the previous version for now but would indeed be very grateful if you can let me know of any available fix for this.

    Warm regards
    Nik

    Thread Starter Nik

    (@nikbond)

    Hi Oguz

    Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately my All Members page appears exactly the same as yours but is missing the “Export List as CSV” tab!

    Is this only available in the Pro version, or could there be some other setting I’ve missed?

    Warm regards
    Nik

    Hi there

    Thank you so much for taking the trouble to get back to me. I did actually manage to have a brief live chat with someone at Yith who assured me that the post sale email (including the view pdf option etc) should work (even on the free version) but wasn’t able to suggest why it wasn’t happening for us and clearly we’re not the only ones! Your compromise sounds like a pretty good one, although as you say, probably even better with custom email templates… I could probably do that if I had the time/inclination but like you, not entirely sure it’s worth the effort 😉

    As for the numbering on the ticket page, since we didn’t need to gather additional information for each ticket holder, we just hid that part altogether with a quick snippet of css ie.

    .fields_panel {display:none;}

    Not sure I’d want to be using the free version of this plug-in for larger and/or regular events either, although I’ve certainly come across a lot worse!

    Hi there… hope you don’t mind me asking but did you ever resolve this issue? We’re experiencing the same problem and I’ve yet to find a solution so would be very grateful if you could let me know if you did… and if not, I promise I’ll report back if I ever do 😉

    Warm regards
    Nik

    Thread Starter Nik

    (@nikbond)

    Thank you for your reply. I have now contacted Pro support (twice!) via the link you provided and still no response. Very disappointing especially in view of the fact that I am actually considering purchasing the Pro version but support so far doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence 😉

    Thread Starter Nik

    (@nikbond)

    PS. I think what concerns me is that although in theory M2 has been set to use the BP registration page, it’s obviously not, as it seems to be bypassing some of the checks built into BP so I can only assume it’s using its own version of the same! I think I need to get my head around that to be sure it’s recording everything correctly…

    Thread Starter Nik

    (@nikbond)

    Hi Oguz

    Thank you for your reply.

    I have done both the steps you describe above ie. setting BP registration page to none and activating the add-on so that the BP registration page is used.

    However… there is also a setting in M2 which asks me to set a Registration page… should this be “register.php” (as created by BP) or “register-2.php” (as created by M2)?

    Unfortunately the css option you suggest isn’t sufficient as I need to do more than just hide the field (actually copying info from one field to another)… however, I guess the is_page function may work… I’ll look into that. (Just a pity there isnt a version of “bp_is_register_page” for the M2 register page, but can’t be helped if there isn’t!)

    I suspect the “weak password” warning may also be triggered by “bp_is_register_page” so hopefully I can track that down and use the is_page variable instead but if you do receive any further thoughts from your developers that would certainly be helpful.

    Warm regards
    Nik

    Thread Starter Nik

    (@nikbond)

    @nastia – Thank you again for your help.

    Unfortunately the problem is not restricting pages for the new user/member, it’s stopping the new/user (but as yet unpaid) member appearing in the Members list and/or activity feed for OTHER users.

    Looking at the issue a bit more closely, I see that they’re actually appearing because they’ve been automatically added as a WordPress user, even though they yet to be added to the Membership 2 members list (ie. actual membership is pending until payment is received).

    I guess there MAY be a way of restricting the Buddypress “members” list to only show those users who have signed up to Membership 2 (and restricting the activity feed similarly) but obviously this is going to require some more coding from me.

    The ideal would be if Membership 2, rather than adding them as a live user, simply added them as a “Sign-up” if/until their payment was registered as successful, but I do appreciate that would probably require some additional functionality which doesn’t currently exist.

    With many thanks again and I really do appreciate your support, even if I suspect I may still need to tweak some of the functionality myself.

    Thread Starter Nik

    (@nikbond)

    @nastia

    Thank you so much and please ignore my message above as I was writing it at almost exactly the same time as you were posting, so hadn’t seen your reply above!

    I think/hope what you’ve outlined should work as long as I can get the privacy settings right. The only frustration is that the new user gets listed as a new “member” by the BuddyPress activity page as soon as they’ve registered, even if they haven’t paid. I guess that’s not the end of the world but if I could find a way of hiding that information until their membership has been activated, that would be even better!

    Many thanks again… I think I’m definitely getting there… albeit slowly 😉

    Thread Starter Nik

    (@nikbond)

    Just adding to the above, I am still confused and wonder if I have my settings wrong. All I really want is for users to be able to sign-up to BuddyPress AND pay their membership at the same time, rather than it being a two-step process.

    If I enable “Use BuddyPress Registration”, then the BuddyPress registration form appears but does not show any options to pay… Perhaps I should be using the Membership 2 Registration page instead? Would this automatically create someone as a user AND sign them up as a member?

    Apologies if this is a little confused, but I’ve been working on this for several days now and just don’t seem to be able to figure things out.

    As mentioned above, we have one single membership level and all I want is for visitors to be able to click on a Register/Sign-up button which will take them immediately to a page where they can fill in their profile details, select payment option and they’re done.

    That doesn’t sound as if it should be too difficult… but maybe it is? 😉

    With very many thanks again for your help, I really do appreciate it.

    Thread Starter Nik

    (@nikbond)

    Thank you again for your reply.

    > Members can log in without complete the payment because to send payment request they need to be logged in, this is how our plugin designed. But they can’t get benefits of that membership until payment complete.

    This feels counter-intuitve to me (ie. potentially confusing for users)but I guess I can see the logic of why it works that way. Is there a function which checks whether someone is a member (ie. that way I could check if someone is a user but not a member and re-direct them to a page to explain)?

    > And you’re right about BuddyPress it doesn’t add registration event to Activity Feed, you need custom coding for it.

    I will see if I can figure this one out myself.

    One last question… we only have one membership level/price, is there any way of bypassing the “select membership level” page and going straight to registration details? (Note: I do not want to use “default” for this since this doesn’t appear to offer a payment option.)

    With many thanks again.

Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)